The wife and I sleep in separate rooms. Anyone else in this situation?

charliechoc

38 minutes ago, seajae said:

you need to put your foot down now, when I married my wife, she had been sleeping with her daughter for 12 years, it caused huge fights with the daughter trying to get her out of the bed and into her own room, it did happen though as I refused to sleep in the same bed as her although the daughter wouldnt speak to me for almost 2 years, just grunted. He is old enough to be in his own bed, the sooner you can get him into it  the better or you will end up with an even bigger fight the longer you wait with ramifications that can last a long time. Thing is the only one that can do it is you, if you are the sole source of the family income then they have to do as you say or  you need to stop giving them money, that will change what happens very quickly,  The threat of losing all their financial support or you leaving should cause them to wake up, really have to wonder why you didnt put your foot down much sooner

he/she/he/she ......   nah just jokin man... I hear ya

It always surprise me so much that some Married farangs are accepting to be the Thai trained husband's   :cheesy:

And even more they admitting it here .... ????

But if a would have a only female housekeeper ..... i would find it normally she has her own separate bedroom ...????

Edited by david555
  • Like 2