Pandemic of the unvaccinated????

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

You really need a better south for your information. Most being infected and dying now are under 50. Pediatric wards are filling up.

Where do you get your information from? Hope it's not social media sites.

What is the body mass index of un-jabbed people getting seriously ill allegedly from Covid? What other pre-conditions are they suffering from?

By the end of 2020, “388 people aged under 60 with ‘NO underlying health conditions’ have died of Covid in England’s hospitals.” That’s official data, which is obviously rigged to begin with.

The American CDC admitted they are ignoring "breakthrough infections" in fully jabbed people unless they are seriously ill. They are hoaxing the numbers.

They are just lying when they imply that healthy children are at risk from Covid

"there were no deaths"

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/06/health/us-coronavirus-sunday/index.html

Babies IQs dropped sharply during the pandemic. They are destroying people's future over a harmless flu.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/12/children-born-during-pandemic-have-lower-iqs-us-study-finds

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, frantick said:

"Our children's hospitals are busy, predominantly because of the winter viruses that have come back with a vengeance," he said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/viruses-are-landing-kids-icu-summer-it-s-not-all-n1274355

That's not what my article said. And there are dozens more like it. Covid is starting to go after the very young.

So....threes shots is now 'fully vaccinated'....how long will the world take to catch up to the 'fully vaccinated' dream ? At 8% with 2 jabs here.....could be years. So, lets just keep the world shut? Does this make sense to anyone? 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-israel-being-fully-vaccinated-now-means-three-shots-11630426257

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2021 at 1:40 AM, frantick said:

Good post. The fear brigade is silent now.

Maybe we just don't care to devote 15 minutes to some dubious character speaking on the internet. Can't he be bothered to put what he has to say in writing? It's the hallmark of cranks and charlatans that they don't put their claims in writing since it's a lot harder to foist their garbage upon us when it can be perused and critiqued as something written.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Israel not doing too well in spite of the fact that its one of, if not the most vaccinated in the world... mmmmm....I really hope the boosters work....

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-hits-new-record-daily-covid-cases-with-testing-high-ahead-of-school-year/

Your sincere hopes have been fulfilled.

COVID-19 boosters work at curbing severe cases, Israel study shows

A third COVID-19 vaccination shot appeared to significantly curb a delta-led surge in cases and prevent severe illness, according to a study in Israel, the first country to offer boosters to seniors.

Twelve days or more after a booster dose of the vaccine made by Pfizer Inc. and its partner BioNTech SE, the risk of a confirmed infection decreased more than elevenfold relative to people given only two shots, researchers from Israel’s Ministry of Health and key scientific institutes found. A third dose was associated with at least a tenfold reduction in the risk of falling seriously ill, according to the research released Friday.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/08/30/world/israel-vaccine-booster-study/

• Like 1

Ok, they help like a medication would. I agree with you. They cannot guarantee the stop of spreading it. Its spreading pretty well thankyou very much. So....if it helps people from going into hospital, old and fat people mostly great! Thailand has now opened up its restaurants to younger, fitter....and quite frankly more handsome unvaxxed people like me.....someone with a very very very small chance of dying from this disease. I will enjoy my Pad Thai right next to you maybe Mr Placeholder. You should feel secure that your vaccine will stop you from getting very sick....Job done i'd say. Now, lets move on, it seems everyone else is.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Just a few short minutes before I posted this info,nyou wouldn't have agreed with me at all, would you? Remember this?

"Israel not doing too well in spite of the fact that its one of, if not the most vaccinated in the world... mmmmm....I really hope the boosters work...."

And yet it took me all of a minute to find it. If I didn't have your word for it, I'd say your hopes were invested in the vaccine's failure.

And no, the vaccine doesn't help like a medication. It helps like what it is:: a vaccine. And the percentage of young people adversely affected by the virus is growing. 

As for this:  "You should feel secure that your vaccine will stop you from getting very sick....Job done i'd say" When someone is reduced to taking cheap, personal shots, you know they've run out of valid ammo. And your "youth" is what you allege. We're all anonymous in this forum. 

As for "Now let's move on, it seems everyone else is." Move on from what to where? From the fact that you provided misinformation? I think the "everyone" you speak of is basically you. .

Are you a native speaker of English? Your misinterpretation of what I have said leads me to think you are not. If you are, I am sorry. I will continue to post information about the vaccines that you dont like. You are also free to post whatever you like within the bounds of decency. The Covid 19 story is very, very far from over. As you have seen, this country is now opening up again because it simply cannot afford to stay closed. This will happen more and more in other countries. I am sorry you dont get your special vaccination badge to wear in the restaurant. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Are you a native speaker of English? Your misinterpretation of what I have said leads me to think you are not. If you are, I am sorry. I will continue to post information about the vaccines that you dont like. You are also free to post whatever you like within the bounds of decency. The Covid 19 story is very, very far from over. As you have seen, this country is now opening up again because it simply cannot afford to stay closed. This will happen more and more in other countries. I am sorry you dont get your special vaccination badge to wear in the restaurant. 

Once again, you resort to making it personal. It's not a question of whether I like information or not, it's whether the information is accurate. Yours wasn't. And asserting that I have misinterpreted what you wrote, without actually explaining why, is just bloviating.

Had Thailand energetically pursued a vaccination program from the beginning, opening up would be a lot less deleterious to the health of Thais and the quality of medical care.

And this class of comment  "I am sorry you dont get your special vaccination badge to wear in the restaurant. " is typical of someone who has been cornered and  resorts (again) to juvenile personal comments.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Once again, you resort to making it personal. It's not a question of whether I like information or not, it's whether the information is accurate. Yours wasn't. And asserting that I have misinterpreted what you wrote, without actually explaining why, is just bloviating.

Had Thailand energetically pursued a vaccination program from the beginning, opening up would be a lot less deleterious to the health of Thais and the quality of medical care.

And this class of comment  "I am sorry you dont get your special vaccination badge to wear in the restaurant. " is typical of someone who has been cornered and  resorts (again) to juvenile personal comments.

I will continue to post. This is the end of the story. I respect your right to post whatever information you wish. Last year you may have posted that according to Dr Fauci masks dont work....that would have been misinformation...now??? Again, you are free to post what you wish. The Covid story is changing....the 'science' changes.....

52 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

I will continue to post. This is the end of the story. I respect your right to post whatever information you wish. Last year you may have posted that according to Dr Fauci masks dont work....that would have been misinformation...now??? Again, you are free to post what you wish. The Covid story is changing....the 'science' changes.....

Who is trying to stop you from posting? I'm certainly not.  Post away. And when you post misinformation, I will call you on it.

• Like 2

....and yes, even the fact that vaccinated still spread the virus makes an appearance....Covid passports for the vaccinated anyone??????  This is a VERY big paradigm change that I have been predicting and called a 'conspiracy theorist' for doing so. Do I feel vindicated???? YES!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, frantick said:

Yeah, many of the pro (covid) vaxxers are falling off these threads now as the science changes and we wait for more data. 

I only hope the governments of the world also become enlightened before it's too late.

You misinterpret.

Most use the thread for information, for entertainment, for an intelligent exchange of opinions.

As all of those are in short supply in "these threads" there is less and less interest in participating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

You misinterpret.

Most use the thread for information, for entertainment, for an intelligent exchange of opinions.

As all of those are in short supply in "these threads" there is less and less interest in participating.

Ok, dont read it then. Am I supposed to care what you think about me? Sorry, I dont. I want to spread some VERY important information. 

• Haha 2