Pandemic of the unvaccinated????

I am Canadian, but originally come from Serbia, so occasionally I follow the news there.

Serbian population is around 7 million.

Vaccinated with 2 doses 42.8%

One dose 40.9%

Total cases yesterday 7.273

Died 26

Compare with Thailand numbers.

26 deaths despite half of population fully vaccinated?

Screenshot_2021-09-15-11-12-00-904_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-15-11-12-23-278_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How on earth did religion get into this?

Other than a growing number of rightwing evangelical pastors preaching a newly minted anti vaccine ‘doctrine’ as they, and tragically members of their flock, slip into their graves I cannot see a connection.

That aside, I’m not sure that when seeking to back up an argument a call to deity is much better than referring to some crackpot website.

At least the website actually exists.

I brought it up remember?

You said you were a hardcore atheist and people of faith were stupid for thinking their faith could save them. 

I understand your point though.

I'm just speculating on reasons I think people are not getting vaccinated. 

26 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

I brought it up remember?

You said you were a hardcore atheist and people of faith were stupid for thinking their faith could save them. 

I understand your point though.

I'm just speculating on reasons I think people are not getting vaccinated. 

I’ve never claimed to be a hard core atheist or stated that people of faith are stupid.

Here's what the unvaccinated are costing us. Time to make them pay for this .

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/press-release/preventable-costs-of-unvaccinated-covid-19-patients-rise-sharply-in-august-as-hospitalizations-surge/

COVID-19 Patients Rise Sharply in August as Hospitalizations Surge

Estimated Costs for Treating Unvaccinated Patients in Hospitals Tops $5 Billion Through August

37 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

Let get this straight, religion is not the reason I choose not get vaccinated, but for many people it is.

I guess some people think it hasn't been around long enough, some people don't agree with treatment, some don't want to inject their children, some think it's about the money, some think it's about of politics, some people think it's a bio-weapon.  The reasons can go on and on. 

So why don't I want to get the vaccine? It's because I think my natural immune system is the best best defense I have against disease. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I'm not a fat ass that doesn't like to exercise and eats <deleted>ty food.  I have no underlying conditions. There's absolutely nothing to justify me having to take a vaccine that this so called "experts" are forcing down our throats. 

And no, I don't think this vaccine is somehow a god product lol If anything it's a devil product ????

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

I am Canadian, but originally come from Serbia, so occasionally I follow the news there.

Serbian population is around 7 million.

Vaccinated with 2 doses 42.8%

One dose 40.9%

Total cases yesterday 7.273

Died 26

Compare with Thailand numbers.

26 deaths despite half of population fully vaccinated?

Screenshot_2021-09-15-11-12-00-904_com.android.chrome.jpg

The problem with your claim is that it takes no account of excess mortality. Serbia has one of the highest excess mortality rates in the world. It comes in at 5th place,  with 445 per 100,000 people. right behind Russia. Whereas Thailand has 44 excess deaths per 100,000 people.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lucky2008 said:

It might not save them, but people of faith would prefer to die on their feet than than on their knees. 

Even (or is that especially?) when they are stomping on the innocent. Which is what they are doing by flooding hospital ICUs and emergency facilities with their godly and covid-ridden bodies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

He will not be missed. From the article you linked to:

"Vaccinations were not the first topic he was controversial about. In the 1990s, friends and families of people who died due to AIDs campaigned for his television show Bob Enyart Live, which later became a radio show, to be taken off air after he referred to victims of the disease as “sodomites”.

In addition to this, Enyart would recite their obituaries while Queen’s Another One Bites The Dust played in the background. The band’s singer, Freddie Mercury, died due to complications from AIDs."

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

Back to the topic.

"The vast majority of Scots now dying from Covid are fully vaccinated, figures show. Three quarters of those who died in the most recent week for which data was available had received both doses."

Source : The Scottish Mail (august 29)

Link : https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20210829/page/35/textview

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Back to the topic.

"The vast majority of Scots now dying from Covid are fully vaccinated, figures show. Three quarters of those who died in the most recent week for which data was available had received both doses."

Link : https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20210829/page/35/textview

A life of unhealthy living, perhaps contributes.

A vaccine has to work with the body it's put into...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

Thank you.  

I'm still waiting for you to tell me who you think is more trustworthy, CNN or FOX? 

Come on man, stand up for yourself, this is the third time I've asked you this.  

Both are fine for news. Ignore the opinion pieces and talking bubble heads.

But Fox has been caught out way more times with misinformation. Again, mainly due to the talking bubble heads. Hannity and  Carlson being the worst.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Back to the topic.

You're a hard core anti vaxxer. Sad. The tags on that article even say this.

Sad you only show the misleading title. Inside it says more would die if not vaccinated. And one reason for the higher death rates is because a vast majority are vaccinated!

Shame on you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cdemundo said:

You are so full of assumptions.

I don't have access to either of those cuz I don't have cable.

I have a computer with access to many info sources .

Youtube I use to watch music videos.

I can watch ABC, NBC, CBS, Sky News, Newsy, NHK, and Aljzeera English.

I think that ABC, NBC, CBS, Sky News, are what your people call MSM so obviously they are no good.

What are you talking about "stand up for yourself"?

For a guy who is afraid of needles you sure are obsessed with coming across as a manly tough guy.

But it really just comes across as hostile.

There you go, thanks! 

I wasn't trying to be hostile. I just wanted to know what quality new sources you get your information from.  

Nothing personal, but I thought you might a been a fan of CNN  ????  Them and Fox are the absolute worst. 

I like Aljazeera sometimes, but if I had to choose only one MSM source I think it would have to be RT.  

Either way, truthful nonbiased journalism is not easy to identify anymore. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Back to the topic.

Singapore. Massive vaccination rate (80%, source).

"Singapore reports worst daily Covid case tally in more than a year"

Source : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/15/singapore-reports-biggest-spike-in-covid-cases-in-a-year-despite-81-vaccination-rate

Enjoy.

????

From the same article

Just four people have died in the past 28 days, all of whom were unvaccinated, according to the health ministry.

“Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.1%. Of the 114 cases who required oxygen supplementation, 56 were not fully vaccinated and 58 were fully vaccinated. Of the eight who had been in the ICU, five were not fully vaccinated and three were fully vaccinated,”

8 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Back to the topic.

Singapore. Massive vaccination rate (80%, source).

"Singapore reports worst daily Covid case tally in more than a year"

Source : https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/15/singapore-reports-biggest-spike-in-covid-cases-in-a-year-despite-81-vaccination-rate

Enjoy.

????

Give it a rest. Terrible posts. Stop trolling. Jeez.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1