Bumrungrad International Hospital invites you to register for the COVID-19 vaccine

Chris.B

COVID-19 Vaccination Register Form 
Bumrungrad International Hospital invites you to register for the COVID-19 vaccine — at no cost. Registration is open to all expatriates living in Thailand. This service is a collaboration project between the Ministry of Public Health (Thailand), Bumrungrad, and other Thai private hospitals. These vaccines, provided by the Ministry of Public Health(Thailand), include the Pfizer vaccine, donated by the United States Government, and AstraZeneca vaccine, donated by the Japanese Government.

These vaccine donations are testament of Thailand’s long-standing friendships with the two countries, and their efforts in supporting the Thai Government in tackling the Covid-19 pandemic.

The target groups in the current phase is for:
1. People 60 years old and above
2. Pregnant women, gestational age is 12 weeks or above are required to present the medical certificate from the hospital to confirm that vaccination is allowed.
3. People living with any of the following underlying diseases: 
  1. Severe Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs) 
  2. Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  3. Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) 
  4. Cerebrovascular disease 
  5. Cancer patients receiving chemotherapy
  6. Diabetes
  7. Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI>35 kg/m²)
Please note: 
  • This COVID-19 vaccination registration is for expatriates living in Thailand who have never received COVID-19 vaccination before. 
  • If you have already been infected with COVID-19, please await for 90 days from the day you your test showing positive for COVID-19 to receive the vaccine.
  •  
  • eLink to registration formto  
  • to 
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Greenhill said:

I registered on the site about 1 week ago and apart from the site saying - 'registration completed', I've heard nothing since!!!

I called the hospital but apparently, anything to do with Covid tax is 'on another system' and the pleasant Filipino guy on the phone could tell me no more!

don't worry it's a mess everywhere. No one got a confirmation from Bumrungrad so far I bet.. 

Medpark also not answering emails anymore

Just Bangkok Hospital gave me an appointment but for 25th

31 minutes ago, Greenhill said:

I registered on the site about 1 week ago and apart from the site saying - 'registration completed', I've heard nothing since!!!

I called the hospital but apparently, anything to do with Covid tax is 'on another system' and the pleasant Filipino guy on the phone could tell me no more!

Ditto. 

Registered in May with Bumrungrad, no response to even confirm registration. Followup July they said it was an oversight. Registered again a week ago, getting confirmation on registration, then nothing as of today Tuesday 8/10. Originally registered through expat web site, got confirmation, then nothing to date.

Fear that whatever supply of Pfizer was promised to the hospital isn't now available.

Still leaves me registered with another private hospital for Moderna due late October 1st jab prepaid 3,200THB.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Fear that whatever supply of Pfizer was promised to the hospital isn't now available.

Yeah, that's entered my mind as well.  I've been a patient at Bumrungrad for a number of years and had figured I would get vaccine through them, but then the "expatvac" registration site came online claiming Pfizer to be the product.  And with it being said to be available in the provinces, I signed-up there.  Now I'm getting a bit antsy with them ("expatvac") and am thinking maybe I'd better rush to the Bumrungrad site and try for a booking there.  I don't know if having alread signed-up on expatavac would be a problem or not when registering with Bumrungrad.  Trying to weigh the options and then guessing --- just like everyone else.  Ha...

2 minutes ago, Pronto2 said:

Yeah, that's entered my mind as well.  I've been a patient at Bumrungrad for a number of years and had figured I would get vaccine through them, but then the "expatvac" registration site came online claiming Pfizer to be the product.  And with it being said to be available in the provinces, I signed-up there.  Now I'm getting a bit antsy with them ("expatvac") and am thinking maybe I'd better rush to the Bumrungrad site and try for a booking there.  I don't know if having alread signed-up on expatavac would be a problem or not when registering with Bumrungrad.  Trying to weigh the options and then guessing --- just like everyone else.  Ha...

Bumrungrad registration are now saying they are closed - full!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pronto2 said:

I signed up literally ALL . No offense but Thailand's IT system sucks so never ever they have a connected database here with Hospitals.

Whatever comes first I take it.. we waited 4? months now to even get it offered lol. So far we as EXPATS were the guys left alone.

• Like 1

Can anybody help ?

My Thai wife's sister has a 26 year old mentally handicapped daughter (she does not know who is ) and until know it has been impossible to register her for a vaccination.  The hospital where she is a patient since she was a baby does not have enough vaccines.

As a hospital is preferred the website and the above link of Bumrumgrad Hospital was tried....but it did not leave the possibility for Thai national.

Does anybody have an idea where this unfortunate person can be registered?

1 minute ago, fvw53 said:

Can anybody help ?

My Thai wife's sister has a 26 year old mentally handicapped daughter (she does not know who is ) and until know it has been impossible to register her for a vaccination.  The hospital where she is a patient since she was a baby does not have enough vaccines.

As a hospital is preferred the website and the above link of Bumrumgrad Hospital was tried....but it did not leave the possibility for Thai national.

Does anybody have an idea where this unfortunate person can be registered?

that's the fun part (NOT) Thais have less privileges on this signup. This Signups are really only for Foreigners. So far I didn't find a single source where Thais can register for Pfizer (yet) if anyone has one please share. Looking also for my family.

3 hours ago, Pronto2 said:

Any reports from anyone receiving vaccination at Bumrungrad?  How did it go --- registration and receiving appointment time, and actual experience there?  Thanks!

I registered and got an appointment but cancelled as I also had an appointment at Bangkok Pattaya 

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Ditto. 

Registered in May with Bumrungrad, no response to even confirm registration. Followup July they said it was an oversight. Registered again a week ago, getting confirmation on registration, then nothing as of today Tuesday 8/10. Originally registered through expat web site, got confirmation, then nothing to date.

Still leaves me registered with another private hospital for Moderna due late October 1st jab prepaid 3,200THB.

IMHO  there will be no Moderna until quarter 2/22

Just had a try ...yes or no..Mai Ko Jai...?         Thank you for your trust and confidence in Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Your eligibility for the vaccine will be confirmed via SMS/Email within 3 working days.
The COVID-19 Vaccines will be allocated by ThailandIntervac 7 days before the date of vaccination. 

5 hours ago, Pronto2 said:

On 8/5 email from Democrats Abroad to members stated in part:

"As of this morning, ThaiIntervac listed Pfizer vaccines available at participating hospitals in Bangkok: MedPark, Bumrungrad and Smitivej Sukhumvit hospitals. Each hospital appears to have its own system, and it may be possible to schedule your shots directly."

Thus far Medicare I heard was giving shots this week. I registered with Bumrungrad and have heard nothing to date. Thai-style roulette with your life? 

18 hours ago, Greenhill said:

I have the same experience.....

On 8/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

If you are having no joy at Bumrungrad I would suggest giving MedPark a try , they are up and running since yesterday and Pfizer is readily available.

Just checked thailandintervac site and MedPark appears to be still available.

Yes, thank you.    I do now have an appt. at MedPark for this Saturday for Pfizer - I'm 60+.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:31 PM, burner2014 said:

don't worry it's a mess everywhere. No one got a confirmation from Bumrungrad so far I bet.. 

Medpark also not answering emails anymore

Just Bangkok Hospital gave me an appointment but for 25th

I registered  online and got this less than 24 hours laterCapture2.jpg.f82b3be64cbea1ae8999bab17d9b56ec.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

If you are having no joy at Bumrungrad I would suggest giving MedPark a try , they are up and running since yesterday and Pfizer is readily available.

Just checked thailandintervac site and MedPark appears to be still available.

Andrew,   I received a confirm email from expatvac.   

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Care to post a picture ?

Is it your name as there’s a couple of posts on another thread stating they got an email but someone else’s name is mentioned .

Andrew,  I have received the email that states they will confirm a time & day to attend,  I then must answer within 24 hrs otherwise it will cancel.    Just an update.  thanks.

• Sad 1