UK visitor visa was rejected \ turn down ????

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 10:45 AM, theoldgit said:

The UK Embassy plays no part whatsoever in the visa application process, so no it would not be advisable to send them an email explaining what happened.

All applications are considered by out of country UKVI staff, sending them an email as you describe will be of no use whatsoever.

The UKVI will, more than likely, take the stance that the applicant is fully responsible for the contents of their application, and the fact your partner acted on the advice given by an "agent" will be of no interest, I doubt very much if they would respond.

As you've been advised before, even a reputable agent would find it very difficult unravelling the damage done in the previous application.

thank you

so is there any way forward at all ?

Thailand is now on the red list as far as the UK is concerned so you don’t really have a problem at the moment as your girlfriend will be unable to enter the UK until Thailand comes off the red list. There are apparently going to be some announcements today and it may be that Thailand does come off that list but at the moment she would not be able to come in. As and when Thailand comes off the red list then I think you will have to take charge of any future application yourself and make sure that all the points that have been discussed on this thread are addressed fully. Normally it is the reasons to return to Thailand which are the number one issue but in this case there is also the issue of not being honest in the application and that may take some getting around. Contrary to what one or two other posts have suggested the ECO will look at the facts of the application and judge it on that basis. There is no agenda in the UK to restrict entry from anyone be it for a visit or for settlement who fulfils all the criteria required.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think he made it up! 

He has gone very quiet. 38,000 posts, and now no response.  Seriously, if he has "evidence" to back up his claims, then I would be interested to see that evidence as it is a fairly strong allegation on UK immigration policy.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, RichardColeman said:

I would suggest that they have seen income from welfare benefits and denied you. Happens all the time.

but ,.     I have shown more than enough income to support her for 3-months stay

• Like 1