Prayer For The Day.

Maigo6

Thank you Lord for my passport that gives me the chance to travel to where I feel comfortable, safe, well treated and at home.

Thank you Lord, for giving me the freedom of choice to make life altering moves after having thoroughly considered the pros and cons of such a move.

Thank you Lord, for blessing me with the finances that have enabled me to uproot and travel to a foreign land so much different to my own.

Thank you Lord , for the knowledge that I can return to my home country any time I wish.

Thank you Lord, I am indeed blessed, in a world of Child soldiers and starvation, poverty and strife, invading armies and Oil wars, my main aim today is to squabble with unknowns on an anonymous internet forum.

Amen.

Edited by Maigo6

Thank you Lord for my passport that gives me the chance to travel to where I feel comfortable, safe, well treated and at home.

Thank you Lord, for giving me the freedom of choice to make life altering moves after having thoroughly considered the pros and cons of such a move.

Thank you Lord, for blessing me with the finances that have enabled me to uproot and travel to a foreign land so much different to my own.

Thank you Lord , for the knowledge that I can return to my home country any time I wish.

Thank you Lord, I am indeed blessed, in a world of Child soldiers and starvation, poverty and strife, invading armies and Oil wars, my main aim today is to squabble with unknowns on an anonymous internet forum.

Amen.

So God blessed you with so many gifts, and your main aim is to squabble on internet forums ?

Shame on you ! :o

Today is your lucky day, coz it’s a slow day for me too, so I will play with you

Mine is…..

“Thanks goodness lord Budda….my little niece has finally given up on the thump sucking when I told her no hansum farang would want to marry a girl with crooked front teeth!”

“Thanks goodness lord Budda…..she has also given up on the very annoying infamous “peace sign” every times in front of a camera!”

amen! and wai wai :o

there

TC

Today is your lucky day, coz it’s a slow day for me too, so I will play with you

“Thanks goodness lord Budda…..she has also given up on the very annoying infamous “peace sign” every times in front of a camera!”

Thanks for the Offer Teacup in the first instance, it's much appreciated. :o

The second one......I know many do that V sign here in Japan, I even done it myself the other day for a Korean girl taking pics at Tokyo Tower, I also do it to quite a few Farangs in Thailand, but my hand is turned round. :D

Thanks for the Offer Teacup in the first instance, it's much appreciated. :o

Will you be able and willing to pay sinsot to the "auntie" too? I can sure try to bump you up to number 17 on the list of suitors! huh huh :D

And can you wait another 16 yrs for her? I want her to go to amerika and be et-u-kated first. she sure love farangs with a cute accent though, she thought it's so funny and giggle alots every times!

Edited by teacup

My prayer for the day:

Oh Mighty (insert preferred mythological supreme diety here)

Thank you for allowing the perfectly natural event of sunrise to happen again.

Thank you for not letting the bad guys fire any rockets into our camp last night (I guess all those other nights when they did fire rockets and managed to hit the camp, you must have been napping or something).

Thank you for not letting any of our boys get killed by IEDs, landmines, or crazy loonies hiding amongst innocent civilians (again, I guess you were napping when all those lads did die recently).

Thank you for making certain people believe that you are the One and Only, while allowing other people in other areas to believe that their Supreme Diety is really the true One and Only (this has lead to a lot of war and violence, which is keeping me in steady pay cheques for now).

Thank you for being a kind, loving and forgiving Being, (that is, when you are not full of wrath, vengeance and committing mass genocide).

I won't thank you though, for helping me become the person that I am today. That I earned myself, through my own sweat, tears, blood and hard work. Who I am and where I am today is a result of my choices and my efforts, and I'll be d@mned if I'm going to give credit (or blame) for it to (insert preferred mythological supreme diety here).

Amen.

I would've bet that as a brit you would've taken all that for granted. :o

Yes I too feel the same for being so lucky. It is sad that so many lives in this world are so much more difficult than ours. But that is life and will be the same forever.

Dear Lord,

I know you're busy but could you please see to it that I wake tomorrow in rude good health.

P.S. If you have a spare bolt of lightning could you please direct it at my neighbour's dog which always starts barking at 3 a.m.