Any one into 4wding/off-road. .

JayAus

Very little area to do that I think. Except on pre-defined tracks.

There's a small mountain (Koh Pai) not far from Pattaya where some ATVs/dirt bikes like to play but again, on the rough, pre-defined roads/trails.

And I've seen ads for ATV rentals in the area and what looks like "off road adventure" stuff but I never looked into it. You could Google it and probably get more info than you will here I suspect.

• Thanks 1

I’m sure it is some what limited around Pattaya itself but across Thailand there is a bit of off-road tracks/trails into some pretty cool places. 

Im looking for people to go on 4wd trips with and camping in the national parks etc. 

if any one is keen. Send me a msg. ????

On 8/14/2021 at 7:36 AM, Kerryd said:

Very little area to do that I think. Except on pre-defined tracks.

There's a small mountain (Koh Pai) not far from Pattaya where some ATVs/dirt bikes like to play but again, on the rough, pre-defined roads/trails.

And I've seen ads for ATV rentals in the area and what looks like "off road adventure" stuff but I never looked into it. You could Google it and probably get more info than you will here I suspect.

Just figured out how to reply properly mate. My response to your answer wasn’t quoted - I’m a newbie and stil figuring it all out. ????

just have a skim through mate my added comment was to you. ????

4 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Perhaps try different search terms, I got one immediately on facebook called "4x2  off road" may be of interest.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2937229853267735/?ref=share

There is a heap of Thai clubs mate in the Kingdom about. I’m looking for an expat group or even an expat individual(s) keen to explore. (I should have been more specific)