What to cook at home during COVID Holidays??

Macmundi

I know everyone has their livelihoods messed up due to this Covid BS. 
so Im gettn real bored and came up with this clip.

https://youtu.be/nj1h-jzxyj0
Just like to ask you friends out there to have a look and pls. Pls comment and give me some pointers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't waste time cooking. Heat destroys enzymes, without that your body will digest about 40-50% of the food. Rest goes to waste.

Every 1000 thb you spend on food, 500 thb goes out the window. 

Marvelous investment.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, A1Str8 said:

Don't waste time cooking. Heat destroys enzymes, without that your body will digest about 40-50% of the food. Rest goes to waste.

Every 1000 thb you spend on food, 500 thb goes out the window. 

Marvelous investment.

You have a good point..!!

53 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

interesting, so you live purely on a diet of fruit and veg? no rice!?

4 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Cooked food is the thing that permitted the humans to develop beyond nomadic Hunter gatherers, so producing virtually everything that you live on

probably but then 'processed food' turned most westerners into oversized id10ts who believe any old propaganda the media and the state decide to spew out....

And sadly doctors don't appear to under 'diets' anymore ????

1 hour ago, driver52 said:

probably but then 'processed food' turned most westerners into oversized id10ts who believe any old propaganda the media and the state decide to spew out....

Partly correct. It’s the “food scientist” who added fat, salt & sugar (mostly HFCS) in amounts that don’t trigger the satisfaction stop functioning of the body, then put a couple of days calorie intake (+2,000) into a box that people will eat in 1 sitting just as a “snack”

2FA582B9-800D-4E72-920A-E589FB2DAFEB.jpeg.f9f27a102ffe41677943a180adb3d9f3.jpeg

Processed food has a place, you will not take my Marmite away????. But diet just means what you eat, unfortunately for many westerners it’s upwards of 20% more than they need 

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, driver52 said:

It is possible to avoid processed foods most of the time, I cook my main meals twice a week from scratch and freeze for later use rather than heat to eat meals.

OK, I use tinned coconut milk/cream, flora spread, on occasion (if in a hurry) tinned chickpeas/lentils/pulses, bread, tofu and other tinned ingredients like that, but no tinned meals (except Heinz beans ~ can’t resist that particular siren). Most of these such as bread are processed.

However you can avoid the worst excesses of processed foods if you cook your own meals.

Edited by Bluespunk