'We don't know if we'll survive': Thailand sex workers left struggling as COVID-19 lockdown drags on

webfact

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Had a gf who worked the 5* hotels in Chiang Mai, 40,000bht for the weekend (2009).

She always claimed many of her customers just wanted to cuddle while blubbing about how badly their white wives treated them.

I used to know a western prostitute that worked in a massage parlour. She said that too, though she didn't mention anything about "blubbing".

I believed her, as she had no reason to lie about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Less likely to take something nasty back to the wife, especially if they insist on a condom.

I've always assumed she's as likely to infect me, as I am to infect her.

Thais are never faithful. 

Mind you, my white wife wasn't faithful either.

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Less likely to take something nasty back to the wife, especially if they insist on a condom.

It appears you have mistaken me for someone rather green......I was thinking more along the lines of those who simply want to cuddle and talk, and nothing else, as was originally mentioned.

I don't see it as that likely and reason that is because of my own flawed perspective.  

Just now, jacko45k said:

It appears you have mistaken me for someone rather green......I was thinking more along the lines of those who simply want to cuddle and talk, and nothing else, as was originally mentioned.

I don't see it as that likely and reason that is because of my own flawed perspective.  

Sooooo, why did you mention oral sex? I was responding to "Well despite what Bill Clinton says oral counts.... "

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, why did you mention oral sex? I was responding to "Well despite what Bill Clinton says oral counts.... "

In response to someone who mentioned it first.... who I quoted ....get with the flow and pay attention

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My previous women have claimed 50% of the white guys don't actually manage to complete the job.

Maybe it's BS from the ladies, but I've never given them any incentive to lie.

They also claimed Chinese businessmen were even less successful, but in a different way.

The Chinese guys liked to fill a room with naked women, and maybe have sex with just one.

Eating Popcorn GIFs - 70 Animated GIF Images for Free

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My previous women have claimed 50% of the white guys don't actually manage to complete the job.

Maybe it's BS from the ladies, but I've never given them any incentive to lie.

They also claimed Chinese businessmen were even less successful, but in a different way.

The Chinese guys liked to fill a room with naked women, and maybe have sex with just one.

Indian guys prefer it the other way around: many Indian guys and only one Thai girl. ????

On 8/22/2021 at 1:39 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

If you have never been with one, why do you feel qualified to discuss what they are like, or the bar scene, which you never participated in?

I've been in the science museum in London, but I don't feel qualified to discuss science because of it.

I partook in hookers. I assume (apparently wrongly?) that bargirl is merely another euphemism.

On 8/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, NanaSomchai said:

One could argue that if they REALLY had some brains, they would have chosen a different career path to begin with. But that's just me.

Back in the day, becoming a BG was using their brains, assuming they had the looks to succeed. All they had to do was pretend to be interested in farangs, play some connect 4, lie back and sometimes enjoy, or at least pretend well. For that they got to party every night at work, sometimes get fed at a nice restaurant, and if they hit the jackpot got taken away for an all expense paid vacation at a nice beach.

If they won the lottery, they found some sucker ATM to send them money every month, or even, for the top tier, more than one. All they had to do was make sure two or more ATMs didn't turn up at the same time.

That seems to me to be using brains to get rich without having to do a real job in a sweat shop or even worse, as a maid.

• Like 2