30,000 people vaccinated in Hua Hin

webfact

230814478_550130506315531_2795403124774809689_n-696x392.jpg

By Paul Andrews

Health officials on Sunday gave an update on the progress of the vaccine rollout in Hua Hin.

Officials said that 30,000 people in Hua Hin have now “been vaccinated against COVID-19”.

Hua Hin Today understands that 30,000 people have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. The majority of vaccine doses administered have been Sinovac, followed by AstraZeneca.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/30000-people-vaccinated-in-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2021-08-16

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Officials said that 30,000 people in Hua Hin have now “been vaccinated against COVID-19”.

this is very misleading - minimum 2 shots = vaccinated

why do they keep pushing fake news like this

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Hua Hin Today understands that 30,000 people have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

this is more accurate

Just back from HH Hospital after receiving first sinovac jab. Approximately 3000 called up today with a good fallang presence & now they have the hang of it, in & out in about an hour. AZ second dose appointment for 6th September 

• Thanks 1

On 16 and 22 June my wife and I were told registration at HHH, Hua Hin Hospital, was closed.  They said use the government web site which I did not try.  On 9 August I 'signed up' at the Expatvac web site.  Confirmed and waiting for an appointment.