Do you object to being asked if you’ve been vaccinated?

Chomper Higgot

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The Cardinal deserves it because he was in a position of authority and commanded the allegiance of a large number of Catholics. And he used that position and the respect it commands to actively campaign against vaccination and support absurd theories.

Aren't Christians just a bunch of fools that believe in fairly tails? I assume the more of them that get it the better. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Aren't Christians just a bunch of fools that believe in fairly tails? I assume the more of them that get it the better. 

So you're claiming that because people may believe in all sorts of unproveable things, that they deserved to be punished with a serious disease? And you've got problems with my take on Burke?

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I wonder how many of the people that claim they don't mind bein asked have actually been asked? 

A better question would be who supports mandates that compel people be vaccinated? Surly everyone on the lest does, but about non-leftists?  

I was asked twice today.

I don’t think people should be compelled to be vaccinated, I do however think insurance companies should charge the unvaccinated according to the increased risk they present.

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So you're claiming that because people may believe in all sorts of unproveable things, that they deserved to be punished with a serious disease? And you've got problems with my take on Burke?

I don't have a problem with your take on Burke, I think he deserves to die, you only think he deserves to get really sick and have a good chance of dying. 

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I was asked twice today.

I don’t think people should be compelled to be vaccinated, I do however think insurance companies should charge the unvaccinated according to the increased risk they present.

Asked by who? 

I agree that insurance companies should charge extra for additional risk. 

46 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You have a truly bizarre idea of what constitutes supporting government mandates.  Just because more people are getting vaccinated does not mean more people support the government mandating people be vaccinated. I got my first shot Tuesday and I'm still against the government compelling people be vaccinated. 

If the Trump vaccines are so effective, what does everyone still have to wear masks and social distance? 

What’s this nonsense about ‘Trump vaccines’, there’s no such thing.

On the point about masks, they are protecting the people who are not vaccinated and reducing the residual risk amongst those that are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is he not already an object of ridicule?

And l hope he survives and continues to be one. Of course, if he repents of this lunatic beliefs regarding Covid, I'll give him a pass. As I believe Jesus himself once said after he forgave someone or other, "Go and sin no more."

31 minutes ago, pomchop said:

So if you asked a "friend" if they have HIV and they refused to answer would you still want to do the deed? If a "friend" asked you if you have HIV would you refuse to answer or lie . I think not.  Both are deadly viruses.

I would not ask my friends if they have HIV. 

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What’s this nonsense about ‘Trump vaccines’, there’s no such thing.

On the point about masks, they are protecting the people who are not vaccinated and reducing the residual risk amongst those that are.

Sorry, the vaccines developed under the Trump administrations program. 

So why not make masks mandatory forever? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, the vaccines developed under the Trump administrations program. 

So why not make masks mandatory forever? 

Can you name these vaccines you referred to and identify which are available in Thailand.

What’s this nonsense about mandatory masks for ever? I’ve never heard such s thing suggested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nrasmussen said:

Here is how that works in my home country: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/corona-passport

Nice to be a citizen of a rational country.

In America we have state governors who prohibit mask mandate let alone vaccines.

The worst having been somewhat illegally jabbed three times already, the Texas Governor, gets a positive test , then demands and gets monoclonal antibodies even though he is asymptomatic. 

He has spent the lasthow many days spreading covid-19 around, maskless of course

Texas Governor Abbott. He  blames the pandemic on immigrants.

download (1).jpeg

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

In America we have state governors who prohibit mask mandate let alone vaccines.

The worst having been somewhat illegally jabbed three times already, the Texas Governor, gets a positive test , then demands and gets monoclonal antibodies even though he is asymptomatic. 

He has spent the lasthow many days spreading covid-19 around, maskless of course

download (1).jpeg

and yet people continue to support these politicians and cheer their anti vax anti mask <deleted> as if it is a patriotic thing to refuse to at least attempt to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem....reminds me too much of jim jones and the kool aide cult...keep drinking it long enough and you may well end up dead.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

download (1).jpeg

Yeah, Cuomo is another example, but he's done now.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/10/its-good-cuomos-gone-but-dont-forget-the-nursing-home-scandal/