Moderna private vaccine reservation no longer required?

Regain

As someone who won’t qualify for a vaccine any time soon, is there anyone in Pattaya who no longer needs their private Moderna vaccine reservation and have since got a government vaccine instead? I’d be glad to pay to get this transferred over, which i think is possible.

maybe others who are also in this position can add to the thread.

• Like 1

I think there will be doses available, the only problem is that people do not know if they will be allocated any vaccine from the reduced amount that the private hospital were due to receive, they may receive a refund.

I will not need my reservation and a friend has 3 reservations he will not need booked for him and his family. The hospital we booked states a refund if no jab by the 31st dec. but i have no knowledge how many doses they have been allocated from the order they placed, or how they will allocate any reduced dose they receive,( if in fact they receive any before the end of the year) ie i may be allocated a dose but not require it, whereas someone else who needs the dose may not be allocated

5 hours ago, internationalism said:

yes, need same, bangkok area, but can travel anywhere. Even 1 dose will do for me.

Damn, had I known this could have led to this, I could have put the whole wife's family down for shots, and then started an online auction or something like that ????

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Yesterday I booked a booster shot for Moderna for next year..I will have my second Astra 20th September , but Thai made is Astra is not approved by the WHO and EU so with only Astra you have to be in quarantine if you go toEurope

I think it will approve soon after some tests .Some countries approved already.

• Like 1