Does anyone feel their life in Thailand has marginally improved by the Thai Visa rebranding?

Regain

36 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Absolutely astonishing how one’s quality of life can improve so dramatically in such a short period of time. It’s been like a magical vaccine for all of life’s psychic and spiritual difficulties.

I came for the vaccine--but stayed for the magnetic superpowers! aka my magnetic personality--says the grannies on loy kroh rd--Tips a 10 baht coin stuck to head

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Back in the day my life was boring, uneventful, and lacked purpose. But ever since the glorious day when I expected to log onto the interwebs

for another day with the grumpy grandpas on TV, i was delighted to be a VIP member of the the new site I am now posting on! Like night and day!

Women are now messaging me like crazy on such sites as Thai Friendly, which is well known to be a site where one may find fine people, on both sides!

I mean someone like me, now a Hiso poster, can take any and all of these ladies out for a night of stimulating conversation. Not easy being so Hansum in LOS

Its Luxurious, as the likes you have never seen. Tremendous! Many are saying, many, Believe me...I mean people walk up to me now on the street, crying,

yes tears rolling down their faces saying to me. Sir, Sir.....thank you. Thank you so much for being a part of this, you have Truly Made the Internet Great Again!

I call that BS,i bet they ladies like your sticky meatballs!Sorry,rice balls i mean.

Once upon a time I used to range across ASEAN the region, spreading joy and light as every wayward waifs favourite new daddy.

History is being cruel, and I'm reduced to ranging across the forums spreading fear uncertainty and doubt. 

But the logo the host probably threw in for free looks very Corporate Oil. I'm a big bad news bear fan!

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

There used to be some interesting political discussions on ThaiVisa (in the World News forum).  Sadly that's gone.  I spend much less time here than I used to.  Such is life.

I used to read those as well,not really for the smart people posting there but for the idiots and some of their commends.Those were the days!