Need hotel in lower Sukhumvit with car parking

GuyDow

The hotel in Soi Nana that I usually stay in is closing at the end of this month. I need to find a new one in the vicinity, 3-star is good enough but it must have car parking for guests.  This used to be quite easy to do but so many hotels are now closed that it's getting to be a problem.

Has anybody got any recommendations? 

The Park Hotel Sukhumvit 7 is easy to access from the airport. In fact, you can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind with the additional charge of 800 THB. Just use the "Let us know what you need" section of the booking page to let the hotel know you want a ride, and they will contact you via the Agoda messaging service. For those who wish to drive their own cars, The Park Hotel Sukhumvit 7 has a car park available for guests. Parking is free for guests.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

Nana Thai Mansions....... Unless that's the one that is closing ????

It's Nana City Inn/Hotel that's shutting up. They changed the name a couple of years ago but you can still find the old name on the net.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the suggestions. Unfortunately some of the suggested hotels are already closed (e.g. The Landmark, The Park Hotel) but I'll keep all the ideas for future reference. It really is a moving target at the moment.

The ibis in Soi Nana is still open and I am going to give that a try first. 

Thanks to all of you for your helpful advice.