Bitcoin price rises past $50,000 as rebound continues

snoop1130

Just now, GrandPapillon said:

so users are using KRW, not cryptos, and this is your validation that cryptos are used for payments? ????

and the company uses BLT (not cryptos) to "transac" with users in KRW (local currency), not cryptos, and again this is your validation for cryptos? ????

do you guys actually understand what you are reading, past the buzz words and the mentions of BLT and crypto in the article?

Sigh.... there's no getting through to you, is there?

They're KRW stablecoins. Again, let me explain this as simple as I can possibly make it: the Chai payment network is a crypto payment network, all crypto, no fiat, using KRW based stable coins. Blockchain technology used to settle transactions in KRW based stable coins, not KRW fiat. You honestly do not understand the difference?

And although I love myself some Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches, I honestly don't see what BLT's have to do with any of this?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjnaus said:

They're KRW stablecoins. Again, let me explain this as simple as I can possibly make it: the Chai payment network is a crypto payment network, all crypto, no fiat, using KRW based stable coins. Blockchain technology used to settle transactions in KRW based stable coins, not KRW fiat. You honestly do not understand the difference?

And although I love myself some Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches, I honestly don't see what BLT's have to do with any of this?

Put this into Google translate, got nothing.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mjnaus said:

jesus, there is no end to spinning this with you guys. You just demonstrated how pointless the technology is, there is no value except for a PoC, and sounding cool and hype with all kind of "garbage buzz words" tech ????

Blockchain Ledger Technology, ever heard of it? ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Put this into Google translate, got nothing.

that's because they are not accomplishing anything, and it's all "empty" words to sound cool and hype

even Google translate can smell the BS and will refuse to translate ????

those guys should use the bullsh*t generator we used to play with during the dotboom era, they sound exactly the same ????

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

jesus, there is no end to spinning this with you guys. You just demonstrated how pointless the technology is, there is no value except for a PoC, and sounding cool and hype with all kind of "garbage buzz words" tech ????

Blockchain Ledger Technology, ever heard of it? ????

Alright bud; I am tapping out... Agree to disagree I guess, since having a discussion based on substance is clearly not happening.

1 minute ago, mjnaus said:

Alright bud; I am tapping out... Agree to disagree I guess, since having a discussion based on substance is clearly not happening.

what substance? ???? clearly you are confusing propaganda with "content" value here ????

you are spinning, spinning and spinning. I hate BS and propaganda, or religion speak (crypto is almost a religion, clearly) hence why I am addressing all that non-sense and BS ????

Just now, Will B Good said:

Just joshing as I am not crypto savvy.

Ah ok, all good ???? Don't feel too bad though; as this thread has clearly demonstrated, having clue with regards to crypto is not a precursor for participating ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

indeed, this is a religious thread, all based on beliefs, fairy tales an myths ????

Genuinely curious - what would the adoption threshold be for you to admit that you're wrong about this? Like, what would have to happen in the real world?

1 hour ago, The Cipher said:

Genuinely curious - what would the adoption threshold be for you to admit that you're wrong about this? Like, what would have to happen in the real world?

I would like to see a real use case, not the fake ones we are being currently promoted ????

when the web revolution happened, it took less than 5 years to take over the world, and that was 20 years ago, sans social media

credit card revolution, that was 40 years ago, and it took again less than 5 years to take over the world in the mid 80s

when it's truely a revolution, shifts happens overnight

here, f**ck all is happening for the last 12 years, except white papers, trading speculations, and stupid propaganda press PR by big corporations ????

it's not happening and it's not going to happen, there is simply no use case

Edited by GrandPapillon

and I can't even imagine a use case today that would warrant the use of cryptos, except hiding money from authorities or buying illegal stuff, which is actually its only true value

we have everything we need, 5 sec transfer is superficial, it's like claiming the iPhone has a second USB port and it's a revolution for your smart phone and you need to buy a new iPhone ????

53 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

I would like to see a real use case, not the fake ones we are being currently promoted ????

when the web revolution happened, it took less than 5 years to take over the world, and that was 20 years ago, sans social media

credit card revolution, that was 40 years ago, and it took again less than 5 years to take over the world in the mid 80s

here, f**ck all is happening for the last 12 years, except white papers, trading speculations, and stupid propaganda press PR by big corporations ????

I see. Well, ok then. Thanks for replying and sharing your perspective.

7 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

The internet was “born” in the early 80’s. 

it honestly is a bit hard to fathom any reasonable human being, armed with the information that an asset has went from $1 to 47,000 in a dozen or so years, can’t grasp there is utility in it. Imagine you invented a new gizmo and charged $1 for it. It’s probably gonna be decent at its job if people are paying 50k for it. You don’t seem to get that or much else.

the thing I truly love about this, is when nocoiners are wrong they get ruined. In covid for example, when people are wrong they ruin everyone else’s lives. Yet another vote for justice within Bitcoin. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

what substance? ???? clearly you are confusing propaganda with "content" value here ????

you are spinning, spinning and spinning. I hate BS and propaganda, or religion speak (crypto is almost a religion, clearly) hence why I am addressing all that non-sense and BS ????

One day the light may go on for you, but obviously you may never see it.  Adoption of bitcoin and cryptos is far ahead of where you believe them to be, and even though they may never takeover as a primary financial instrument, the technology is already being used in smart contracts, moving of monetary funds from one source to another, and the Crypto Currencies themselves do have value, even though you do not want to believe it.  We all have our own views, and you see it as unusable and serves no purpose, while others do see a purpose and need and invest in the new structures being developed.  I look at your views on the financial world as this "If it aint broken, why try and fix or change it".  Enjoy the day.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

find me a reason and a real use case to use cryptos, and I would be on board ASAP

Please don't get onboard. The less educated people in the crypto space the better. 

You are like the guy who was told about the motor car being better, faster and more reliable than the horse and will never be convinced. Even with formulae one cars, you will be sticking to your horse, while the rest of the world passes you by.

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

The internet was “born” in the early 80’s. 

it honestly is a bit hard to fathom any reasonable human being, armed with the information that an asset has went from $1 to 47,000 in a dozen or so years, can’t grasp there is utility in it. Imagine you invented a new gizmo and charged $1 for it. It’s probably gonna be decent at its job if people are paying 50k for it. You don’t seem to get that or much else.

the thing I truly love about this, is when nocoiners are wrong they get ruined. In covid for example, when people are wrong they ruin everyone else’s lives. Yet another vote for justice within Bitcoin. 

the internet (ARPANet) was invented in the 60s, not the 80s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

the web (http), what we call the "internet" was invented in the mid 90s by CERN researchers

ah those kids these days, don't know anything ????

did you know that Tulips in 19th century Holland went from a few cents to millions in today's money in only a few years? ????

how can't you see the value in Tulips? ???? how much did you mum buy Tulips for her garden recently? a few millions? ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

12 minutes ago, GrandPapillon said:

yeah one day I might believe in Allah or Jehova, nothing is impossible ????

And there you have it.  Black and white view by someone who does not have any faith in something they can not see or understand so they disavow it.  Welcome to the 21st century.

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

And there you have it.  Black and white view by someone who does not have any faith in something they can not see or understand so they disavow it.  Welcome to the 21st century.

bring a real use case, not some fairy tales like the life of Jesus Christ in the bible, then maybe you will be credible ????

1 hour ago, GrandPapillon said:

the internet (ARPANet) was invented in the 60s, not the 80s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

the web (http), what we call the "internet" was invented in the mid 90s by CERN researchers

ah those kids these days, don't know anything ????

did you know that Tulips in 19th century Holland went from a few cents to millions in today's money in only a few years? ????

how can't you see the value in Tulips? ???? how much did you mum buy Tulips for her garden recently? a few millions? ????

It’s difficult to know what to say to you. We are comparing Bitcoin to the internet. We can squabble, but we are comparing Bitcoin to the number one technology of our time, and it is keeping up/beating it/slightly behind in adoption? It does not seem like u get that point. 

Oh and btw Cuba just adopted Bitcoin in some capacity a few hours ago. But hey, like I said, Bitcoin is beautiful, those who are wrong actually lose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

no, we are comparing REAL revolutionary innovation and how fast they were adopted by society as a whole,

by this measure, crypto is a failed project

you just don't know it yet, and hanging on a loser solution ????

Edited by GrandPapillon