Bitcoin price rises past $50,000 as rebound continues

snoop1130

54 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

That is funny I was using a commodore 64 and a Tandy WP-3 back in the day for writing reports. When the first computers came out for the workplace my office manager was the only one who had one, an IBM, and no I am not an apple fan either.  We were using floppy disks back the for our programs, and saving reports after they had been printed.

This may be crypto (in its current form) soon enough.    It's been a great ride for 8-9 years but being conservative with one's gains feels pretty good when you take tech history into consideration.   Cutting edge graphics from Atari 2600s Combat.  You're in the green tank.   Grand Pap is in the blue one.  It's a rental.  ???? 

Screenshot_20210902-212012_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Heng

3 hours ago, GrandPapillon said:

I didn't realize that 80% of the world population ABSOLUTELY needed to do international transfers to satisfy an immediate pain,

the current solution are fine and fast enough, no need to make them more complex or more obscure with some crypto useless techno

The population as you say don't have to so much but financial institutions do ????

23 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

The population as you say don't have to so much but financial institutions do ????

right, it's not like they don't have anything yet, and need to spend endless amount of money for something that is not working or proven to be reliable long term like the existing system that they have ????

16 minutes ago, fdsa said:

6 Billion fake USD were printed in the last 30 days.

What makes you think they're fake?

I've asked people this in the past and some of the things that come back are very funny, will be interesting to hear your take on this old argument...

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

What makes you think they're fake?

I've asked people this in the past and some of the things that come back are very funny, will be interesting to hear your take on this old argument...

their public audit shows that only 3% or 5% of Tethers are backed by fiat dollars and 97% are "backed" by debentures and other cryptocurrencies (which price is - surprise! - pumped by Tethers).

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...