Video: Accord hits broken down City on expressway - driver plunges to death with 20,000 Ya Ba found on body

webfact

6 hours ago, shady86 said:

Hazard light was on, watch the clip again.

The accord driver was obviously half sleeping and high on drugs.

Victim was unlucky, Thai elevated expressways are very dangerous to stop. 

I keep a witches had in my car for breakdowns or when loading my car, if this driver was organised, he could have placed the witches hat a good 30 metres up the road at least and had his mate get out of the car and keep a look at waving at cars to veer to the right.

RIP

5 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Lot's of cars passing the accident site and not 1 car stops to see if somebody needs help.
TIT

How do you know nobody stopped? That accident was behind so someone could have already stopped, and the dashcam car  literally just came to a halt. I am sure someone stopped they always do (TIT),.  have had accidents here and had people come to help really quickly. Also, if all the cars stop, how is that going to help?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I keep a witches had in my car for breakdowns or when loading my car, if this driver was organised, he could have placed the witches hat a good 30 metres up the road at least and had his mate get out of the car and keep a look at waving at cars to veer to the right.

RIP

He was couriering drugs, so possibly risk management was not his strong point

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:
18 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Interesting to watch all the 'good Samaritans' drive on by.

13 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You didn't notice what could happen when you stop on an expressway?

And did you notice that every motorist was crawling past the crash site? If you stop your vehicle in front of the damaged car, in the same lane you should be quite safe.

Unlicensed driver, texting, asleep, drunk, etc, pfffft.  IMO with no other cars on the motorway it looks like a case of "target fixation".

Wikipedia; Target fixation is an attentional phenomenon observed in humans in which an individual becomes so focused on an observed object (be it a target or hazard) that they inadvertently increase their risk of colliding with the object. It is associated with scenarios in which the operator is in control of a high-speed vehicle or other mode of transportation, such as fighter pilots, race-car drivers, paragliders, and motorcyclists.[1] In such cases, the observer may fixate so intently on the target that they steer in the direction of their gaze, which is often the ultimate cause of a collision

• Like 1