Kratom officially removed from narcotics list today - house secretary cites economic benefit for people

webfact

Will they free any who happen to be in prison for selling the stuff?

On my last visit to hometown Portland, I did notice signs out fron "We sell Kratom". Didn't check out prices on pot or kratom. Don't use either...

On 8/24/2021 at 8:40 PM, khaowong1 said:

I knew of a Thai Buddhist temple in Arizona that had 2 trees.  One of the monks used to pick the leaves and ship it to Thailand.  ?????

I highly doubt that. Where I live its everywhere. I have eaten it before. I was given it ages ago by family. Its pretty mild unless you eat a truck load of it. If you eat a couple of leaves its a bit of a stimulant...but relaxing at the same time. I know many Thai men that eat it. I am glad its legal. Its silly to make criminals of people that eat it. It can be used to wean people off opiates or.....it can be a mild stimulant to have with your morning coffee...not that I would know anything about that of course.

7 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Perhaps go to find friends of your own? I was writing to ThailandRyan; hence my quoting him.

Oh sorry! I thought it was free to quote people in an open forum. Might I suggest that you send him a PM if you wish privacy?

16 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh sorry! I thought it was free to quote people in an open forum. Might I suggest that you send him a PM if you wish privacy?

I didn't want privacy. I was asking a specific poster to expand on his post. 

I cannot help it if people who don't understand anything, choose to reply in his place with completely unrelated nonsense.

I can try to explain to them where they went wrong, but as a mod here states; I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you. So keen are you to Troll that you have completely missed the point. Let alone the fact that you don't seem to understand why we have a quote function.

So I will leave you to wallow in your belief that you have somehow outsmarted me. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1