Victim of theft, options from here?

Dave Dave

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@OneMoreFarangThanks, I've been wondering which Leather book to read next (if it's available at Kinokuniya) ????

That is a must read for everybody in Thailand.

And you should get the pdf version which was for a long time officially available for free from Stephen Leather. The not-printed version includes a couple of sections which nobody would publish in print!

Apart from that I like all his books.

If you just want to read one other book then read Tunnel Rats.

Many other books are series of books and best read in chronological order. Not necessary but best.

Enjoy!

You are very lucky it was only 75k, chalk it up to experience and move on as quick as you can, I doubt any money is left, and she may not even have returned home, knowing some of these girls, gone back to her 'Brother' aka husband, were you paying her an 'allowance'? if so you are now better off, (allowance or not) without her knowing what she is like.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:16 AM, hotchilli said:

If it's a bag and jewelry then I'm guessing you bought it for her as a gift and thus she sees it as her personal property.

In Thailand these are seen as a form of savings to be pawned in when times are tough.. 

This is her income until she gets sorted out with the next sponsor.

Learn you lesson and move on.

If it was a gift, it is officially HERS..... 

On 8/25/2021 at 2:06 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

That is a must read for everybody in Thailand.

And you should get the pdf version which was for a long time officially available for free from Stephen Leather. The not-printed version includes a couple of sections which nobody would publish in print!

Apart from that I like all his books.

If you just want to read one other book then read Tunnel Rats.

Many other books are series of books and best read in chronological order. Not necessary but best.

Enjoy!

Would you be as kind as to forward the pdf version? Thank you very BIG.....

I think I’d definitely be wasting my time going to the police. I’ve just had a sneaky idea…I know that the insurance I paid for on her car will run out soon and she won’t renew it…Does anyone know a good place to get a cheap car in Bangkok or an independent car rental service where I can pay a cash deposit 

Edited by Dave Dave

11 hours ago, Dave Dave said:

I think I’d definitely be wasting my time going to the police. I’ve just had a sneaky idea…I know that the insurance I paid for on her car will run out soon and she won’t renew it…Does anyone know a good place to get a cheap car in Bangkok or an independent car rental service where I can pay a cash deposit 

I hope you're just kidding......

• Like 1