National Committee Will Propose Reopening Thailand before Year’s End

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

More uninformed nonsense. They can.

Current situation in deep red zones:

bars (basically all entertainment venues), pools, restaurants (take away only), beaches closed.

Who is talking nonsense?

This is a not a sandbox thread.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 10:09 AM, 4MyEgo said:

These clowns are delusional, wait, what's the rush, open up before you have vaxed most of the country and it will only continue to rise, sheet for brains no doubt.

If you were working for a salary to eat and survive you might think otherwise.  Amazing how many expat pensioners are all armchair economics in their host country.  Vaccinate the people and open.  Get rid of the certificate of entry and endless expensive paperwork .  Follow what the EU dies . Show covid vaccinated card and negative test result. Enter

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Current situation in deep red zones:

bars (basically all entertainment venues), pools, restaurants (take away only), beaches closed.

Who is talking nonsense?

This is a not a sandbox thread.

Yes. Come and enjoy Amazing Thailand 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bkktodd said:

If you were working for a salary to eat and survive you might think otherwise.  Amazing how many expat pensioners are all armchair economics in their host country.  Vaccinate the people and open.  Get rid of the certificate of entry and endless expensive paperwork .  Follow what the EU dies . Show covid vaccinated card and negative test result. Enter

No 1: I do work for a "salary", I am what I suppose you could call a day trader earning my salary for a living, no rent to pay, no dependency on anyone for me to eat and survive, what I make as a "salary" which is mine pays for my monthly ongoing living expenses. 

No 2: Opinions are now expat pensioners who are armchair economists in their host country, WRONG, refer to one, I will add, I worked 40 solid years to be able to retire at 55 and move here, like I said, I don't depend on anyone for my survival, what I make, I survive with and so far in the 6 years that I have been here, it's been a free ride,

No 3: Vaccinate people and reopen, isn't that what I said, e.g. "wait, what's the rush", we all know they cannot vaccinate enough people to open up before the years out, that is unless your delusional ?

Perhaps you should not only read, but digest what I said in my post and then do it again before you go off at the mouth frothing and plan to be in a better position whereby you don't have to work and or be dependant on the pension, but hey, if people can survive on the pension and not work, beats worrying about where the monies gonna come from when in lockdowns.

Some good advice for you, that is, if you can actually drink water.