360 degree camera - Advice needed

Hi guys,

I have recently bought an ISUZU MUX and decided to install an after market 360 degree camera.

I came across a shop in Korat who quoted me as follows:

17,000 including installation for a RAM3 - 32.

23,000 including installation for a RAM4

26,000 including installation for a RAM 6.

I have no idea what the differences are, if anyone could explain to me please I would be grateful, including which of the three options I should go for.

I understand that RAM has to do with memory, probably rendering speed? Which would be adequate in your opinion?

Thanks,

I think while rendering speed may be faster the real issue is how much the camera can record before it overwrites data. Typical dashcams record continously and rewrite old data that was unsaved. You need to ask how many hours the base camera can store before it cycles over memory. It may be enough

It could be the same cameras but with more memory so the recordings will stay longer before they are overwritten.  The video quality also affects how much you can store.

Some cameras start overwriting after 2 hours.

Thanks to the last two responders. I think the 32 or 64 is probably related to storage as you said, although I can't see why I would want to store  images of me parking...
The purpose of the 360 degree camera is to help when parking.
Anyway thanks, I will go and see a different shop tomorrow and will hopefully learn more.