Lamphun Immigration Is Moving - Heads Up

connda

To my "homies" who live in Lamphun Province and @ubonjoe

Lamphun Immigration is moving as of Monday August 30th from it's Doi Tii location.

The new location is behind the Lamphun Provincial Transportation Office.  I get my licenses from the Transport Office so I know where it is at, but I don't know exactly where the new Lamphun Immigration Office building is.  From the map posted by Immigration it seems to be a separate building to the left of the Transportation building..  Although I haven't been there yet, based on their map this should be the location.  18.566, 99.040  That should get you to the parking lot.

Maps taped to their building are posted below.

IMG20210827144420.thumb.jpg.ee4edf908354638db56a338416c6a94e.jpgIMG20210827144434.thumb.jpg.69a408dcc85ef4fc5a99b3119d8cacfc.jpgIMG20210827144442.thumb.jpg.e409fc1b5512135ff5e3559b28e9cc13.jpg

Edited by connda

Thanks for the info - much appreciated. Was at Lamphun Immi just a few days ago - naturally nobody there mentioned anything about moving - and no info posted on the walls about the move. Looked on the website, too - no info there, either (when I looked, that is - things may have changed since then).

Anyway, good to know - and have passed the info on to others.

Buggered if I know exactly where the new place is, tho! Even the wife couldn't guess 100% from the map.  Oh, well......

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Update.  I went to do a 90 day report earlier this week.   The Immigration office is at the end of a new road just before the Transportation Office complex.  It was dirt but they have now paved it. 

Lamphun Immigration is in a walled complex at the end of the new road on the left.  Take the first entrance.  There is limited parking in the front and at the back.  There are two building complexes.  The front is normal immigration.  The standalone building at the back is for 90 day reports.  All much nicer than the complex at Doi Tii.