Thai Wife COE rejected as no insurance documents submitted

Just submitted my wife's application for COE entry to phuket Sandbox and I received the following message 

Royal Thai Embassy, London has rejected your registration/application.

Due to Please use the yellow button to upload Attachment, for photo of medical insurance policy (in English) which expressly covers treatment and medical expenses in relation to COVID-19, with minimum coverage of 100,000 USD. The insurance must cover the total duration of stay in Thailand.

Not sure really what to do here as it states the total duration  and everything over 90 days is mega expensive. - I will probably have a look tomorrow , but was thinking of getting 90 days.  I had not booked any return flight as I would probably fly on a different airline on the way back to the UK

Therefore has anybody got any ideas or thoughts on this  - or know of cheap covid insurance for Thai's 

regards

i bought a 30 day covid 19 policy to return from the USA.  it was about 4,300 thb.  i bought it through AXA.  i didn't shop around so not sure if that was a high or low price.  but gives you a data point.  USA was considered a high risk country (i bought it in June 2021) so i paid the highest premium.  as i recall the 'low risk' countries were around 2,500 thb.

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, oporhatch said:

Thanks for the quick response 

I will try the 30 day policy tomorrow  and see how that goes  !!!!

regards

It only cost my friend about 3500 Bhat for a 90 day covid cover, ask Ubon Joe for the link, the link he gave me was great they respond quick and email you the confirmation followed by the policy straight away. 

5 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

It only cost my friend about 3500 Bhat for a 90 day covid cover, ask Ubon Joe for the link, the link he gave me was great they respond quick and email you the confirmation followed by the policy straight away. 

Sorry Joe I did not read all the posts , see you have posted the link for them , the company was very reasonable and worked very well for my friend, and thanks for all your help going through the hurdles, his special taxi took from MIQ him to Sak Nak 29th no problems, many thanks

Keith