Another pointless death, another widow and more fatherless children.

Chomper Higgot

It's sad for his family, when he most likely would have survived if he had been vaccinated.

Sadly stories like this don't seem to convince the rest of the anti vaxxers.

I got friends and family in the risk groups (Obese/old), that still refuse to take the vaccines.

I have a hard time accepting their choice and told them they are completely crazy,

when the data shows the vaccines are safe, compared to the risk of dying with covid 19 with their conditions.

Hopefully i don't have to go to their funeral because of their choices.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Virt said:

It's sad for his family, when he most likely would have survived if he had been vaccinated.

Sadly stories like this don't seem to convince the rest of the anti vaxxers.

I got friends and family in the risk groups (Obese/old), that still refuse to take the vaccines.

I have a hard time accepting their choice and told them they are completely crazy,

when the data shows the vaccines are safe, compared to the risk of dying with covid 19 with their conditions.

Hopefully i don't have to go to their funeral because of their choices.

The level of denial is astounding, this guy promoted disobedience of public health guidelines, he’s undoubtedly played a part in others ignoring health advice.

When gets COVID he refuses to go get tested, well of course he did, he couldn’t possibly let the truth get through his lies.

And then, obviously aware he had COVID he starts self medicating with quack potions and horse de-wormer.

But the evasion of truth continues after his death.

His wife says people wanted him to die because of his views.

Maybe some did, but it was his decisions based on his views that wound up killing him.

His wife children and unborn child are now going to pay the price of his lunacy.

What an utterly sickening mess.