Hearing Aid Repair Shop in Pattaya - Does anyone know of a competent repair shop

Longwood50

I have a pair of Phonak rechargeable hearing aids.  One of them the battery is exhausted and it needs to be replaced.  The closest Phonak dealer is in Bangkok and they will not service a hearing aid that they did not sell.  

Does anyone know a hearing aid service store here in Pattaya.  It would seem that any hearing aid store should be able to just replace the battery.  I would think the batteries are common across numerous brands.  Even if not, I could order a battery from Phonak and provide it to them to replace. 

I don't know if this will be helpful but I use D-Med Hearing Ad Center on Sukhumvit between the 7 and Pattaya Klang going South. It's roughly where the flyover starts on the other side.

There is a D-Med Pharmacy next door.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pdavies99 said:

I have phonak rechargeables in the UK, here they told me that never "service" a hearing aid, merely replace under the "lifetime" warranty.

I very much doubt you will get it serviced, sorry!

I didn't know there was a lifetime warranty.  I thought the warranty period was like 3 years.  I contacted Phonak directly.  They just said to take it back to where I purchased.  I don't know which part of I was from the USA living in Thailand and needing to get it fixed here was so confusing for them. 

11 minutes ago, roger101 said:

don't know if this will be helpful but I use D-Med Hearing Ad Center on Sukhumvit between the 7 and Pattaya Klang going South. It's roughly where the flyover starts on the other side.

There is a D-Med Pharmacy next door.

Thank You.  Don't know if it is going to help either but it is one more thing to check out than I had before.