UK To Thailand - CoE Application - Supporting Document Proof Of Vaccination Letter Including Passport Number

Hi folks - hope you can assist.

I'm travelling from Scotland to Thailand during October.  The CoE application proof of vaccine status requirement states in RED that the documentation must include your Passport No. Extract from https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/ below:

- Certificate of vaccination shall include personal details (full name, date of birth, nationality and passport number) and vaccination details (name of vaccine, date of vaccination and batch number of vaccine). If the certificate does not meet requirements of the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand or could not verify its authenticity, travellers may be quarantined for no less than 14 days.

The issue is that the vaccination status information on the Scottish NHS (SNHS) portal doesn't contain the Passport number.  Whilst the official letter won't meet the '....requirements of the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand...', I assume they will be able to '...verify its authenticity...' and therefore approve the application.

I will be entering Thailand via ASQ so regardlesss, I will be doing the '..quarantine for no less than 14 days.' anyway.

Has anyone obtained a CoE recently travelling from Scotland? Any issues with using the SNHS vaccination status letter? If so, how did you get around this? Any info would be appreciated,

Thanks

CB

The embassy in London is familiar with the vaccination certificates issued in the UK and will approve the COE application without a passport number on it.

The vaccination certificate is not mandatory unless going into the sandbox in Phuket or Samui plus.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The embassy in London is familiar with the vaccination certificates issued in the UK and will approve the COE application without a passport number on it.

The vaccination certificate is not mandatory unless going into the sandbox in Phuket or Samui plus.

Thanks again for your input Ubonjoe.

Appreciate the vacc certificate isn't mandatory unless for sandbox in Phuket or Samui however, the CoE application site does require you to upload this document prior to allowing you to submit the CoE Stage 1 application request. This is after selecting ASQ from the dropdown Options of ASQ or Sandbox (not exact wording) on the first page of the site.

I'll upload the vacc status letter on receipt from the SNHS and hopefully this will be approved without delay.

CB

• Like 1