Registration for Covid Vaccination for my Thai Wife.

Jumbo1968

Might be worth going in person to your local community hospital. Thai Mrs got back moments ago from registering her sister who has recently returned from working abroad and also her niece who up to now was insisting upon Moderna. Both of them now have appointment for tomorrow for Sinovac, followed by AstraZeneca.

2 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Might be worth going in person to your local community hospital. Thai Mrs got back moments ago from registering her sister who has recently returned from working abroad and also her niece who up to now was insisting upon Moderna. Both of them now have appointment for tomorrow for Sinovac, followed by AstraZeneca.

I enquired at the government hospital here in Pattaya that’s where I got info for my wife too download the app which did reluctantly as she is frightened to have the vaccine not sure why though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

My Thai wife has registered on the Mor Prom App, we live in Pattaya, how will she know when and where she will receive her vaccinations ?

I believe registrations are now being done through the phone companies, True, AIS, etc..  Whichever one she uses.

Unfortunately my wife has banned me from discussing vaccination with her as it causes her to foam at the mouth (not a side effect- as she or her friends in Chonburi havnt got an appointment yet) She registered on Morprom and has her QR code, and registered with Chulabhorn for Sinopharm but still has nothing. I registered her with the BCCT for their program at Samithivej  Hospital Sriracha but nothing yet.

Thais in Chonburi are being mitigated against in favour of Bangkok Phuket and all the islands Hua Hin Cha Am Chang Mia etc etc and all other faux kitty litters. All her relatives in Bangkok and Kamphaengphet have received their double jabs!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, chilly07 said:

Unfortunately my wife has banned me from discussing vaccination with her as it causes her to foam at the mouth (not a side effect- as she or her friends in Chonburi havnt got an appointment yet) She registered on Morprom and has her QR code, and registered with Chulabhorn for Sinopharm but still has nothing. I registered her with the BCCT for their program at Samithivej  Hospital Sriracha but nothing yet.

Thais in Chonburi are being mitigated against in favour of Bangkok Phuket and all the islands Hua Hin Cha Am Chang Mia etc etc and all other faux kitty litters. All her relatives in Bangkok and Kamphaengphet have received their double jabs!

My wife the same, we can’t discuss it, she says many people die from the vaccination, she will have it but only after I said our son won’t be able to go back too school if the parents are not vaccinated.

• Thanks 1