Gold shop robber dressed in food delivery outfit - owner who fought back is shot

webfact

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported on a gold shop robbery at a well known mall in Pak Chong, Nakhon Ratchasima province in NE Thailand yesterday evening at 5 pm.

CCTV showed clear images of a plump man dressed in the garb of a food delivery man, complete with balaclava and sunnies. 

He had arrived - and later fled in the direction of the town - on a Honda Wave 110i motorcycle.

He went into a gold shop and set down a bottle of some kind of liquid, then produced a gun from a black bag and ordered staff to fill the bag with gold.

While the robber was distracted the owner of the shop tried to intervene. Two shots rang out and the owner was injured. 

The robber ran off.

Sanook did not say if he stole anything, neither did they identify the mall, the name of the gold shop or the delivery firm whose outfit he was wearing. 

They also did not engage in any conjecture as to whether the robber was really a staffer of the delivery firm. 

They just gave the number of the Pak Chong police in case anyone could help track down the robber. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Sanook did not say if he stole anything, neither did they identify the mall, the name of the gold shop or the delivery firm whose outfit he was wearing

3 hours ago, webfact said:

They just gave the number of the Pak Chong police in case anyone could help track down the robber.

Should be flooded with calls, with so much information to go on.

robberes dressed as delivery guys are common in south america.

i hope the trend will not get to thailand.

gold shops are a sign, in my eyes, of the still peace and safety of thailand.

those kinds of shops are imposible in many parts of the world.

they would be attacked by all kinds of brutality.

i hope thailand will get to keep it's gold shops.

5 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:
11 hours ago, ImageDude said:

The would be robber tried to GRAB the gold but the shop manager refused to PANDA to his needs, and put his life on the LINEMAN.

Nice puns, now it's time to polish your delivery.

Yeah, he should be on the stage. . . . . . . . preferably the first one out of town.

???? Boom Tish. ????