A Love Message from Miss Foreign Affairs

GammaGlobulin

My Fellows,

These days, movies are just becoming ever-more boring, the more we watch the never-ending pablum, just due to the never-ending virus.

Still, as you might know, Ms. Foreign Affairs can never be boring.  Kubrick was never boring, either.

I am SO Very Bored with all the movies I have already seen.

In fact, I have taken to watching very old flicks showing train wrecks.

Who does not love a copy of “Foreign Affairs” placed strategically across the fanny of a bombshell with a cigarette between her fingers, just beckoning you?

Wow, Man, I as so very bored with the movies available these days.

I just wish that Ms. Foreign Affairs, such a darling waif, would come to live and lie on my carpet.

1_k6JTzYrKcRJmJvdCe4g_vQ.jpeg.a6c4e07e5a30c35960488e935b18ebe6.jpeg

I am REALLY BORED, with the movies, these days, after 18 months of watching garbage.

No doubt, you would prefer Ms. Foreign Affairs to visit you, tonight, rather than to spend another boring night.

Best regards,

Love to you!,

Gamma

Note: Kubrick is amazing, and so is Ms. Foreign Affairs.

Note2:  Many years ago, I actually used to read this quarterly, "Foreign Affairs". Not dry, at all.

11 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I assume you are from USA ? as "fanny" has an entirely different meaning to a Brit (European?).

In British English, as you say, "fanny" has two meanings.

I am SURE that YOU know I just meant the part which was covered by the quarterly, "Foreign Affairs", in Kubrick's amazing film.

Take care, my friend.

Tks!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/3/2021 at 2:39 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

No doubt, you would prefer Ms. Foreign Affairs to visit you, tonight, rather than to spend another boring night.

Alas, I'd never date a smoker. I find the taste of a smoker's mouth unacceptably revolting.

Boredom is all in the mind. You are only bored because you think you are. Change your thinking, change your life.

As a child I used to get easily bored, but since I learned to use my imagination I can never be bored, unless I choose to be.

On 9/3/2021 at 2:39 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

I just wish that Ms. Foreign Affairs, such a darling waif, would come to live and lie on my carpet.

While she may have obvious boredom repelling properties, I would never have chosen to call her a "waif".

Google gives us

noun

noun: waif; plural noun: waifs

a homeless, neglected, or abandoned person, especially a child.

"she is foster mother to various waifs and strays"

a young person who is thin and looks unhealthy or uncared for.

"a little shop presided over by a Gothic waif in purple eyeshadow and lipstick"

Your idyl is neither childlike, nor thin, though I am unable to discern the colour of her eyeshadow or if she is wearing lipstick.