COVID-19 alert in Thai parliament after senator, 2 officials found infected

webfact

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Never said I hide in my house because I am scared now did I.  I do protect myself, my family and do it responsibly.  Just because you believe that one should hide inside all the time does not mean I do.  

I see so attending a private no-holds-barred party at Thonglor is your idea of responsibly playing it safe?

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I think you have my original post as something I wanted, instead of the sarcastic nature of the written words.  You really do need to understand the sarcastic nature based upon what Parliament and Thonglor gave us as a gift in Late March or April, but then you must have forgotten.

Oh another belated sarcasm alert. And the OP does not say just where and how the PM and 2 officials became infected.

Edited by jerrymahoney

4 minutes ago, KKr said:

many funny comments haha but not  much to the point.

Question is

How did four infected people get into the premises?

Were all prescribed protocols followed ?

Temperatures checked ?

Obviously they passed the forehead scan and were let in, but no one was checked rectally.  Wonder if their face scan temperature sensor was working.  I go to one location in a medical building and it tells me I am 39 degrees, they then wave me in and when I go to the next location it shows me at 36 2.  Go figure.

Edited by ThailandRyan

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Obviously they passed the forehead scan and were let in, but no one was checked rectally.  Wonder if their face scan temperature sensor was working.  I go to one location in a medical building and it tells me I am 39 degrees, they then wave me in and when I go to the next location it shows me at 36 2.  Go figure.

I am invariably 36.2 at all and any locations with whatever scanner is in use !

I have also read  many times that body temp is no genuine indication of an infectious state for those many who are asymptomatic . I have come to the conclusion such scanners are simply an "awareness" tool.

1 minute ago, Nojohndoe said:

I have also read  many times that body temp is no genuine indication of an infectious state for those many who are asymptomatic . I have come to the conclusion such scanners are simply an "awareness" tool.

An awareness tool, I like that.  Yes as "I am aware they are never correct or calibrated"

15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

An awareness tool, I like that.  Yes as "I am aware they are never correct or calibrated"

In the early days many places had the hand held items dutifully pointed at customers as they entered places such as 7/11. Many were  found to be a farce when someone dismantled a inoperable one and discovered all it contained was a trigger switch, battery and LED screen that lit up with a set number of ....36.2C .Such units soon disappeared shortly after !

2 hours ago, Nojohndoe said:

Yep. One can be asymptomatic for days [and still be actively contagious] without signs of infection.