1 Year Multi Non B Visa Questions?

My friend has a 1 year multi non B visa (no work permit and is not working?) and it is about to expire ( i mean the date the visa is valid untill )

If you do a border crossing the day before the visa expires and come back, do you still get another 90 day stamp?

I know that with 1 year non O visas if you do a visa run on the last day you get another 90 day stamp making the visa really good for 15 months in LOS, but I was not sure if the non B visa worked the same.

This guy was ready to fly back home to the USA to get a new visa and I just told him to wait untill I get the answer to this question and maybe he will be able to stay 90 days longer.

Thanks in advance.

My friend has a 1 year multi non B visa (no work permit and is not working?) and it is about to expire ( i mean the date the visa is valid untill )

If you do a border crossing the day before the visa expires and come back, do you still get another 90 day stamp?

I know that with 1 year non O visas if you do a visa run on the last day you get another 90 day stamp making the visa really good for 15 months in LOS, but I was not sure if the non B visa worked the same.

This guy was ready to fly back home to the USA to get a new visa and I just told him to wait untill I get the answer to this question and maybe he will be able to stay 90 days longer.

Thanks in advance.

Yes

Thanks for that info guys. He was planning to head down to immigration to pay for some kind of 30 day extension for 3000 THB!

I told hime to just go to Poi Pet and back the day or a few days before it expires and he will get another 90 days for less money anyway. Just wanted to confirm first.