Thanks Ex-Pat Pattaya Pfizer Posters

Lucky Bones

It took me many applications to register to get vaccine. I even paid for moderna. But I was surprised thaiintervac came through. 2 days after I applied I called the hospital where I was directed for the process of getting phizer. I asked them length of time to get an actual appointment and they could not answer except to say the health department take at least 2 weeks to process application. 2 days late rthe hospital called me and gave my appointment within 2 days. Very professional and organised. Hospital staff kind and helpful. I even stepped out for a smoke and they called my phone to say I was next. Was on and out in 2 hours only because I arrived 30 minutes early. My 2nd dose of phizer is in 3 weeks. 

Though in a different province, I had the same experience for my second US donated Pfizer jab...all went well until the final part. There were a lot of Thais waiting to receive their documentation but the foreigners were singled out (at least in the long queue I was in) and told that it would be a long wait. Therefore, our signed forms were taken and told to report to the General Hospital in two days hence, to receive the second jab certificate. I decided to do this next week but after three days I checked on the appropriate app (on LINE) and my info hasn't yet been updated and still shows only first jab. I hope the paperwork hasn't been lost. However, I had a Thai friend who drove me to the venue and was with me at each stage, including the injection, and he can act as a witness if there is a problem.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

1.  Thanks USA & Bkk Patt hosp.

2.  Australia (my old roostings some 9 years ago)....Where is the 60 + million AUD cas money that you gave to assist Thailand....Switzerland banks?

Ditto that, however have to correct you on the $, it was $2.8AUD mil or 60 million Baht, and yes, they left us out to dry making some Thai's bank accounts much fuller.

Edited by 4MyEgo

10 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Though in a different province, I had the same experience for my second US donated Pfizer jab...all went well until the final part. There were a lot of Thais waiting to receive their documentation but the foreigners were singled out (at least in the long queue I was in) and told that it would be a long wait. Therefore, our signed forms were taken and told to report to the General Hospital in two days hence, to receive the second jab certificate. I decided to do this next week but after three days I checked on the appropriate app (on LINE) and my info hasn't yet been updated and still shows only first jab. I hope the paperwork hasn't been lost. However, I had a Thai friend who drove me to the venue and was with me at each stage, including the injection, and he can act as a witness if there is a problem.

Just checked my info again and it Has now been updated showing two jabs, so no problems.

On 9/18/2021 at 9:43 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Ditto that, however have to correct you on the $, it was $2.8AUD mil or 60 million Baht, and yes, they left us out to dry making some Thai's bank accounts much fuller.

Thanks for the correction. Likely me getting excited again for little or no reason.

• Haha 1