Buy Second-Hand Car 2,000,000+ Baht

inthanet

For me just the process to buy second hand pushes me to only buy new. I do not like to look for problems.

2MB you can get a brand new BM or Merc, so I would not take the risk. Better buy smaller but new.

By the way I just found on ebay the $50 devices that are used to lower mileage with 3 clicks ????

Sorry, not what you were asking, but related ????

wish you good luck

Edited by thailanddogerator
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, inthanet said:

555, is just for me, don't worry. And since I'm not Thai, I don't need to show anything to others. But, as I see, here in this forum are many who have a problem with this price tag. Yeah, Human....

There car enthusiasts and ex -ones on here that would like to know what car it is,  if I had that money spare I'd go for a 911.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Got my heart set on the new Bentley GTC.

Just can't decide which color.

Might just stick with my Mazda if I can't make a decision

Yeah I dream of my Mrs winning a 8 figure sum on the lottery. ????

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

There car enthusiasts and ex -ones on here that would like to know what car it is,  if I had that money spare I'd go for a 911.

2 million will not get you into  a 911 in LOS. A 20 year old 996 will still set you back at least 3.5 million baht!

On 9/18/2021 at 5:01 PM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

New 2021 Suzuki Swift is 560k baht. Total with finance will be 640k baht. Wife and I have had it 6 months so far. Great little car.

Buying new from the dealer means they handle all the registration paperwork, and include a year of first class insurance.

Due to the economic conditions and lack of business, dealers and banks are falling all over themselves to put you in a new car. Something to consider.

That wasn't my experience. I couldn't get a single baht off the list price or an offer of finance. They obviously don't want to sell.

• Haha 1

He is getting ripped apart for mentioning the price " 2,000,000 for a use car "   a lot of money doesn't want to lose it?  if you are losing thousand once a new car touches the cement imagine a use one?  I can see why he hasn't doing so will only prolong the criticism.????  I find it tough to even spend that kind of money on a new one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2021 at 5:52 PM, Golden Triangle said:

If the OP wants to buy a second hand car for 2 mil baht he is obviously stark staring bonkers, pretty sure you can buy a  brand new 3 ltr Fortuna with 7 seats and get change, I smell troll.

Most Fortuner drivers have a screw loose in my experience.

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2021 at 2:14 PM, thailanddogerator said:

For me just the process to buy second hand pushes me to only buy new. I do not like to look for problems.

2MB you can get a brand new BM or Merc, so I would not take the risk. Better buy smaller but new.

By the way I just found on ebay the $50 devices that are used to lower mileage with 3 clicks ????

Sorry, not what you were asking, but related ????

wish you good luck

yes second hand in Thailand is not only stupid but it can be dangerous also.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps in your case, yes, but with a motoring knowledgeable eye and ear,  usually points one in the right direction.......????

So right saved over a 100,000 baht buying a 1 year old  s/h car cash,  had it for 8 years, still see it about now a 2007 yaris still only just being serviced. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...