Buy Second-Hand Car 2,000,000+ Baht

inthanet

1 minute ago, Chris.B said:

My wife wouldn't want a "great little car"! She wants a big car to show off in front of the villagers. ????????

Depending where you live it seems the trend,  in my area a Fortuna cuts it. 

Further south ya talking BM or Merc.

Rich Hiso well you can start with Ferrari. ????????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

My wife wouldn't want a "great little car"! She wants a big car to show off in front of the villagers. ????????

Yes, she could drive around the village ring road many times, just in case she missed anyone who missed her.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Oh come on the OP wants to buy a s/h car doesn't matter what it cost, maybe he doesn't realize he shouldn't of mentioned cost, to get stick. 

That I mentioned a price tag is only because is a lot of money and I really don't like to make any mistake and losing the money. By a price tag from 10,000 Baht I would take the risk  ????

1 hour ago, inthanet said:

That I mentioned a price tag is only because is a lot of money and I really don't like to make any mistake and losing the money. By a price tag from 10,000 Baht I would take the risk  ????

You won't lose money buying it unless it over-priced and not giving more info no-one with knowledge of S/H prices for cars in a private sale can give advice.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

You won't lose money buying it unless it over-priced and not giving more info no-one with knowledge of S/H prices for cars in a private sale can give advice.

I imagine it's a European car. If it's out out warranty its always a risk due to expensive repairs that may be required. May be ok if one knows the previous owner and its history. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, DavisH said:

I imagine it's a European car. If it's out out warranty its always a risk due to expensive repairs that may be required. May be ok if one knows the previous owner and its history. 

If you've got 2 mill for a s/h car not knowing what it is I don't think it would be a car you cannot get serviced in Thailand. 

20 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

New 2021 Suzuki Swift is 560k baht. Total with finance will be 640k baht. Wife and I have had it 6 months so far. Great little car.

Buying new from the dealer means they handle all the registration paperwork, and include a year of first class insurance.

Due to the economic conditions and lack of business, dealers and banks are falling all over themselves to put you in a new car. Something to consider.

Of course they're falling over themselves when there's a Swift to be sold!   Don't think that the OP is a Suzuki man.

4 hours ago, DavisH said:

How does that help him when all he wants to know is which documents are needed to buy the car and which documents are needed to register it in his name?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

New 2021 Suzuki Swift is 560k baht. Total with finance will be 640k baht. Wife and I have had it 6 months so far. Great little car.

or this Swift which is more in his price range!...https://www.one2car.com/for-sale/suzuki-swift-gl-กรุงเทพและปริมณฑล-เลียบด่วนรามอินทรา-เกษตรนวมินทร์/7751390

• Haha 1