I am Sick and Tired of Reading Average Posts, and not OUTSTANDING Humorous Posts from the BEST Writers in Thailand.

GammaGlobulin

You guys are becoming lazy.

Why can't you do better?

Has the virus attacked your brain, and your very being?

Everybody knows that, before the virus hit us, TV was amazing, in some respects.

So, if the very talented writers are not willing to come out of the woodwork, then what is the point of living?

WE are a community of MANY, and there are some writers here who can write rings around almost anyone.

So....Why have these good writers become so lazy?

Are they too old and decrepit?

IF these writers do not soon begin, again, to write interesting stuff, then surely it will be a shame.

Almost in every case, I prefer to read, rather than write.

There are some truly great writers here.

What happened to them?

Where did they go?

Maybe they are hiding out in the Thailand jungle.

Oh well,...grab us a Mick Jagger, pall, and let us not worry about it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

This should be milady's signature tune.

Who does not like The Color Purple?

Jagger was always very COOL, in my opinion.

Jagger could meet with US Presidents, and they would always feel flattered.

(Also, Jagger had beautiful teeth, back in the day.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin

22 minutes ago, Alwaysthailand said:

Ah, yeah....ok...earth to star ship, we have a serious problem....dear god help us.... 

Yeah, I know what you mean...

In fact, the video I linked is one of the very few instances where Mick Jagger shows his sexy and hairy armpits, which are, in fact, not too hairy.

Hope you enjoy the video that I posted.. (not the first video, but the second "official" video.)

There is something about Jagger.

I am not sure what it is.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Who does not like The Color Purple?

Jagger was always very COOL, in my opinion.

Jagger could meet with US Presidents, and they would always feel flattered.

(Also, Jagger had beautiful teeth, back in the day.)

LOL. If he was Mick the plumber instead of Mick the multi millionaire pop singer how many US presidents would have feted him?

Also, how many of those women would have given him the time of day?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

A nice cool beer, a good meal and bit of rumpty with the other half are a few points for living. TV and TV posts come along way behind those.

Let's not forget that G G does not believe in actually having rumpty, so he has loads of time to peruse the forum looking for entertaining posts.

• Haha 1

OK.

Maybe try this Black Label, Lisa Fischer, for breakfast, if you love boring tea in the morning...

My suggestion is to blast it. Blast it, and wake up your neighbors.

Because, Yellow Label tea cannot compare to Black Label Girls, when the colored girls say: Doo do doo do doo do do doo

11 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

So.......one is suggesting that the best writers in Thailand are members and spend copious amounts of time here? 

Really? 

Need to get out more. ????

I was only suggesting that the best writers are those who wrote for the "Far Eastern Economic Review", and who write for "The New Yorker", and other similar writers who, most assuredly, are lurking here, and rarely post comments.

You are going out on a limb here Mr. Globulin. I'll laugh but it's one thing to provoke your audience and another to openly antagonize them. The old adage about not biting the hand that feeds you, springs to mind.
Looking at the hour this was posted, forgive me for asking but was this done under the 'affluence of incohol' ? ???? Perhaps you should take more water with it, as my father used to say.

If you google 'gamma globulin' it brings up other searches, one of which is 'what is the function of gamma globulin?'  I rather like that one.  Troll? Humourist?  Provocateur?   I shall ponder that as I cut lettuce this morning.

Enjoy your day, I must work for mine.

• Like 2

Humorous posts do not fall on fertile grounds here. No wonder. If an expat has been doing battle with immigration and the Thai Family for 15 years, he may have lost his sense of humor. Thais have no antenna for sarcasm. Neighter do Farangs, having been around Thais for too long.

I have always found it remarkable that a high percentage of Farangs come across as "grumpy". This "grumpyness" only to be neutralised by the consumption of liberal amouts of Beer Chang. Is there something wrong with "paradise" or is there something wrong with the Farangs? Something to dwell on. If possible with some "tongue in cheek" and some sarcasm for good measure.

22 minutes ago, swissie said:

Humorous posts do not fall on fertile grounds here. No wonder. If an expat has been doing battle with immigration and the Thai Family for 15 years, he may have lost his sense of humor. Thais have no antenna for sarcasm. Neighter do Farangs, having been around Thais for too long.

I have always found it remarkable that a high percentage of Farangs come across as "grumpy". This "grumpyness" only to be neutralised by the consumption of liberal amouts of Beer Chang. Is there something wrong with "paradise" or is there something wrong with the Farangs? Something to dwell on. If possible with some "tongue in cheek" and some sarcasm for good measure.

Some fall on stoney ground, some are pecked up by birds, but a rare few take root and bloom.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, swissie said:

There's always been something wrong with Farang.

Thought that was a given.

• Haha 1