Central Festival - Big bike parking

EVENKEEL

As you enter from 2nd Road take the immediate RH turn to the basement bike parking.  As you make the turn, a motorist heading towards the upper levels will attempt to run you over.

Parking a motorcycle is easy enough, unless you have a long wheel-base Harley. In which case you just park it east/west and take up 5 parking spaces. Getting a Harley in or out of there may present problems though, as there are several very tight 90 degree turns that may require you to paddle back and forth a bit.

At the moment the bike park is more empty than full. If you want your bike taken care of while you're shopping, park it on Beach Road and flick a taxi driver a Red-Bull or a Birdy to watch it for you.

• Like 2

There's a "big bike" parking spot to the immediate left of the "toll booth" when you enter the moto parking area. Small area though.

You could skip it and go to the lower level and find a spot as it's not usually as crowded down there. Make sure it's a spot you can ride out of easily so you don't get blocked in.
As Gsxrnz notes, tight cornering. If you're on an "adventure" model, watch the ceiling (low clearance). I use the scooter if I'm going there.

Otherwise, probably find a spot on #2 road that's not too far away, and carry your helmet with you when you leave the bike.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I have the impression that all Central Festivals have designated areas for both Super Car Parking and Big Bike Parking...????

True, but not always easily found. Central in Rayong is a bit out of the way and not easily seen and found.

• Thanks 1