Sharing yahoo email messages and photos to those who do not have any email but have Facebook

jwest10

Hi All

And have tried google and believe that there are steps one can use but a bit confusing.
I have home computer and want to share to Facebook and yes I know F/B to F/B is very easy and also some pictures etc and be saved as a Jpeg file and saved to computer and can attach to an email.
How do you send photos sent to your yahoo mail on to someone who only has Facebook and think there are steps but having no joy.
Anyone please help and appreciate  and not great on modern technology

thanks

5 minutes ago, tifino said:

didn't you 'almost' answer yourself?

- download (and Save) the Item from your received Yahoo eMail... 

- then simply add it to a Fbk message...

Thanks but yes saved it but confused now how can I get to Facebook lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Upload it from your device to facebook! You need to start a FB post with your mates name, and attach the stuff while youre "in" that post, its quite intuitive once you start, actively look for clues as to what to press next. There are tutorials on You tube.

Edited by chalawaan

7 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

well, the downloaded jpeg, is Saved by Default in your 'Downloads' Folder...  (assuming a Windows PC?)  

As mentioned above, you Create a new message,, and the photo can either be Searched in DFownloads for whatever name the PC Saved it as, or else Sort the Down;loads Directory by 'latest time/date' which would have your File at the top of that Directory 

If you are having troubles as to how to Attach the jpeg , you can actually instead 'Paste ' the photo into the body of the message text...

- i.e. Open the jpeg in Paint, then bracket the image content, Copy,; and then Paste the bracketed content... which is an easy way of  'fringe benefit' cropping the image to be Sent...

1 hour ago, tifino said:

well, the downloaded jpeg, is Saved by Default in your 'Downloads' Folder...  (assuming a Windows PC?)  

As mentioned above, you Create a new message,, and the photo can either be Searched in DFownloads for whatever name the PC Saved it as, or else Sort the Down;loads Directory by 'latest time/date' which would have your File at the top of that Directory 

If you are having troubles as to how to Attach the jpeg , you can actually instead 'Paste ' the photo into the body of the message text...

- i.e. Open the jpeg in Paint, then bracket the image content, Copy,; and then Paste the bracketed content... which is an easy way of  'fringe benefit' cropping the image to be Sent...

Tifino
Thanks downloaded but the facebook icon not coming up and tried copy and paste but still can not share on f/b
thanks for your help and much appreciated

2 hours ago, tifino said:

Thanks all for your help and sometimes even the simple instructions appear difficult and LOL you tube etc tend to make it very technical technical but managed to do it eventually and yes feel good and yes hope you all had a good day and yes y 90 day reporting went well too.
Thanks again all and easier when you first do things.

• Like 1