How soon Should I do 90 day Online reporting ?

3 hours ago, Xonax said:

Agree. Going early, means that you will have to do 90 day reposts 5 times in a year. I always try to time it, so it will be only 4 times per year for me. 

Gosh, that would mean saving a whole 10 minutes of my time in a year. I must try it. ????

43 minutes ago, big dendrobenaes said:

15 days before actual date and up to 7 days after actual date.....

I always go one week before the actual date IN PERSON !!!!

What's your point. Especially the "IN PERSON" using upper case.

For lot of people a trip to immigration is not simple. Could be mobility or distance to imm office etc. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Gosh, that would mean saving a whole 10 minutes of my time in a year. I must try it. ????

Depends on how far you have to travel to the Immigration office. Fortuantely, I'm 15 mins in normal traffic, but have done the last two online successfully. Gor my extension, then another 90-day 2 weeks after that. I will ask at my extension to see if they will update the online suste, before I try to make the next 90day report. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DavisH said:
1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

5 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Depends on how far you have to travel to the Immigration office. Fortuantely, I'm 15 mins in normal traffic, but have done the last two online successfully. Gor my extension, then another 90-day 2 weeks after that. I will ask at my extension to see if they will update the online suste, before I try to make the next 90day report. 

The thread about on-line reporting. ????

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

What's your point. Especially the "IN PERSON" using upper case.

For lot of people a trip to immigration is not simple. Could be mobility or distance to imm office etc. 

to empahsise that I DO NOT use mail.....e mail...or ONLINE reporting.......

SIMPLE AS THAT......why can YOU NOT understand ???????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, big dendrobenaes said:

to empahsise that I DO NOT use mail.....e mail...or ONLINE reporting.......

SIMPLE AS THAT......why can YOU NOT understand ???????

The thread is about online reporting. The hint is in thread heading.

However thanks for your contribution, I had no idea 90 day reports could be done in person.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The thread is about online reporting. The hint is in thread heading.

However thanks for your contribution, I had no idea 90 day reports could be done in person.

You learn something new everyday from the experts on these forums. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, royalmice said:

no all are correct  and filled in exactly the same way i did when it one time few years ago worked.

Failure of IM online 90 day reporting system discussion; the gift that just keeps on giving.

Don't waste your time and energies when it fails; IM is full of incompetent individuals who don't give a rats. 

Please don't lecture people on incorrect information being put into the system.

It worked for me for 4 consecutive times and than after that never worked again.

Only change in my status or information was my annual Non-O visa renewal from 2021 to 2022.

After that never worked again; my assumption form data entry and IM database out of sync.   

Emailed IM Division 1 CW twice........the response............zero, none, zilth....nought...SFA.

I decided to stop flogging a dead horse! 

Anyone experiencing their 90 days online reporting coming back as rejected ?

Im following the steps, 1st report done in person and now doing the 2nd, successfully applied on the 24th Sept 4 days before due date (28th) and received reference number, received email today (27th) as rejected with no reason for rejection.

Anyone else experiencing this ?  What should I do ? Going in person is not an option for me.

27 minutes ago, taxin said:

Anyone experiencing their 90 days online reporting coming back as rejected ?

Im following the steps, 1st report done in person and now doing the 2nd, successfully applied on the 24th Sept 4 days before due date (28th) and received reference number, received email today (27th) as rejected with no reason for rejection.

Anyone else experiencing this ?  What should I do ? Going in person is not an option for me.

The reason for the application being rejected is on a the application for the report.

Go on the reporting site (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm) and select check the status of of your report. Then enter the report reference number or your passport number, nationality and date of birth.

Then at bottom of the page you will see the a green banner with info about your report and then you can click the magnifying glass symbol to open it.

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The reason for the application being rejected is on a the application for the report.

Go on the reporting site (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm) and select check the status of of your report. Then enter the report reference number or your passport number, nationality and date of birth.

Then at bottom of the page you will see the a green banner with info about your report and then you can click the magnifying glass symbol to open it.

Thanks Joe, I already did this but they did not give a reason, there was an admin remarks box at the bottom but this was blank. I guess the IO processing the application was too lazy to type the reason for rejection, no surprises there.