How soon Should I do 90 day Online reporting ?

33 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

and the app and website are both the same? i read a few months ago that the app is different

It is the same for both of them. The message that comes up on the app was not changed to the report date when they changed it.

3 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I tried today to do the 90 days online. 12 days to go to the next due date.

Surprise surprise, online did not work.
Or going to immigration or sending by post. I did send today by post but this should happen at least 14 days before due date.

Silly rules.

Post it anyway asap. Should be ok. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

I tried today to do the 90 days online. 12 days to go to the next due date.

Surprise surprise, online did not work.
Or going to immigration or sending by post. I did send today by post but this should happen at least 14 days before due date.

Silly rules.

Well it works for most everyone else. Either you misunderstand the rules regarding online, by that I mean has your passport been renewed recently and not registered with immigration, or you are not filling out the forms correctly online. If any of your information is even slightly wrong - mispelling, wrong street number on address, date of entry etc etc etc. Look to yourself before you start blaming others for your difficulties.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

I use Firefox, and I just did my 90 day online report last week with no problems. Also one thing to remember is that the new 90 days start on the day you do your renewal, not when your current report date is listed. So if you next report date is October 10 and you renew on October 1, then your 90 days would start from Oct 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

The online records of my previous reports have not been updated with the postal and personal applications I made as a result.

I have now written and emailed IMM Division 1 and asked them to update the records, no reply yet. This may be why it is failing for others

It seems that's indeed exactly what is happening.

Explained to me that the systems are not linked.

Clearly the info from mail and even in person reports has not fixed the issue for many. Perhaps information not being entered into online system.

Good you took time to email. If/when you receive a reply could you please update the forum.

If little success at very least others will know not to waste time.

I have my next report coming up.  I already have all the paperwork in envelope. Just have to date TM47.

I will try online 14 days prior to due date and it will fail and I will go post the report.

Imm office CW.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I moved districts/Imm offices (Bangkok to Jomtien) 1 month ago & filed a TM30 on 25th August, does this mean my 90day is due around the 23rd November & not 90 days from when I last did a report in Bangkok (IIRC around 20th July).

90 from previous report. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

90 from previous report. 

Damn, so filing a TM30 does not reset the clock? I really thought I'd effectively reported my address when I filed the TM30 & so the 90 day would start from there.

Oh well, anybody recommend an Agent in Pattaya that will file a 90 day for me?

11 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I moved districts/Imm offices (Bangkok to Jomtien) 1 month ago & filed a TM30 on 25th August, does this mean my 90day is due around the 23rd November & not 90 days from when I last did a report in Bangkok (IIRC around 20th July).

Doing a TM30 report does not reset your 90 day report date. You next report is due on or about October 17th.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dsj said:

I use Firefox, and I just did my 90 day online report last week with no problems. Also one thing to remember is that the new 90 days start on the day you do your renewal, not when your current report date is listed. So if you next report date is October 10 and you renew on October 1, then your 90 days would start from Oct 1.

Agree. Going early, means that you will have to do 90 day reposts 5 times in a year. I always try to time it, so it will be only 4 times per year for me. 

4 minutes ago, royalmice said:

What am i doing wrong ?

Did my last reporting at the  immigration office 

Your not doing anything wrong. 

System is at fault.

Which immigration office do you use. CW requires postal 15 days prior. 

You may be best to do report in person or use agent if suits you better.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, royalmice said:

I tried the online reporting for the past 3 days but each time i get the following screen when i click submit after the captcha.

What am i doing wrong ?

That message comes up for various reasons.

It can mean you entered some incorrect info on page one. You should only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick (other than your first and middle name. Use the drop down menu for your nationality and the calendar for you date of entry. Be sure your entered all of your TM6 number (example AB12345).

It can up if you are not within the 15 day window for online reporting. 

That message has been discussed many times  in the pinned topic for online reporting at the top of this forums main page.

Link: https://aseannow.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

2 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

The online records of my previous reports have not been updated with the postal and personal applications I made as a result.

I have now written and emailed IMM Division 1 and asked them to update the records, no reply yet.

I have my report coming up. Online has failed last few times and I have been using the post. If what you say is the reason for online not working then I am going to include a note in my report requesting that they update my online records. Not that it will happen but worth a try.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That message comes up for various reasons.

It can mean you entered some incorrect info on page one. You should only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick (other than your first and middle name. Use the drop down menu for your nationality and the calendar for you date of entry. Be sure your entered all of your TM6 number (example AB12345).

It can up if you are not within the 15 day window for online reporting. 

That message has been discussed many times  in the pinned topic for online reporting at the top of this forums main page.

Link: https://aseannow.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

no all are correct  and filled in exactly the same way i did when it one time few years ago worked.

Edited by royalmice
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Doing a TM30 report does not reset your 90 day report date. You next report is due on or about October 17th.

Thanks @ubonjoe @DrJack54, glad I checked, I was 99.999% certain a TM30 would reset it (but I should have known better as that would have been too logical) so had it in my diary to do before 23rd November.   

Looks like my next appointment is due on 20th October so have stuck a note in the diary to start trying to do it online from the 8th on the basis that I have little confidence in the online system working this time given I've done an extension & TM30 since my the previous report ????