Third phase of We Travel Together opens for registration

snoop1130

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Anybody else find the responses to various covid issues in Thailand to be a tad xenophobic?  I'm not sure they even need to do this so much as they choose to do it to deliberately make foreigners feel unwelcome/excluded.

They want control, if as a falang i could have registered it would all of been done by now and the first bookings made, but have to wait for the wife to get up and get into gear.

I am so upset about the previous comments: nothing done is ever good enough for you !!! (*)

Can't you see the extended hand?  (**)

Don't you notice the dates ? (***)

This is a great opportunity for those  booking a quarantine hotel or other place of the sort ( and maybe, maybe that applies to PCR tests too....who knows ?)

You have missed the point: Phase X (or Y,  I do not keep tabs ) of the REOPENING

Please note that (*)  (**) and (***) are sarcastic remarks (do not get offended ???? )

19 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Anybody else find the responses to various covid issues in Thailand to be a tad xenophobic?  I'm not sure they even need to do this so much as they choose to do it to deliberately make foreigners feel unwelcome/excluded.

Thailand doesn't need your liberal soy attitude.  Muh xenophobia.

Thailand is for Thais.  Go back to your country and stop trying to ruin others.

3 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

Thailand doesn't need your liberal soy attitude.  Muh xenophobia.

Thailand is for Thais.  Go back to your country and stop trying to ruin others.

Interesting nonsense comment. Which are you, angry racist Thai or low self-esteem foreigner who gets off on the xenophobia?

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2021 at 8:56 AM, Almer said:

, so only a Thai can register and book, but can a falang tag along to spend his money with the same benefits?

Yep, GF registered for the previous ones but I did all the bookings / paid for the rooms etc..., the only thing I needed from her was her Thai ID when making the booking (Agoda TT page). 

32 minutes ago, tingtong said:

Another round to the rich and corrupt.

Rooms subsidies up to 3000/night...

Must be most hardworking folks budget range, surely.

At full price that it nearly as much as a factory worker nets in a month with 24 days work!!

On top 600thb a day food voucher...where ppl work for 300 a day!!, If they lucky and their work isn't force closed in the name of covid!

Or just line up for handout ..

That 600 a day food voucher could feed 20x the ppl without food!!

Can't say surprised, 

It is the 3rd round after all.

Just a little shocked that after 2 rounds of clear corruption they dare to do it again!

IIRC it's not a straight forward 600THB "Voucher" (It's actually done in an app, we used G-Wallet) but you got 40% of the bill up to 600 THB, so if you spent >1500 THB on a meal, they would knock 600 THB off it, spend 1,000 THB & the discount would be 400 THB.

Also seem to recall it accumulates (i.e. there's 600 added every day) + the number was higher at weekends (seem to recall it being 900 THB)