Being told I have one year to live. While based in Thailand.

JeffersLos

@JeffersLos

Is he Thai or farang? I also have a very selfish neighbour who would park his cars outside my house. He has four to five cars. 

Make a video recording next time when he said those words, it is threatening a life and is illegal.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Personally I would go to the local cop shop, smile, have a nice chat, tell them of the problem and assault and ask the cops if they wouldn't mind to visit you when this guy is home, no doubt a friendly visit to him after that telling this guy that the cop he is talking to is his brother-in-law/very close friend of his neighbour and he mentioned the incident, i.e. car blocking his car getting in/out and the assault, and that if anything happens to him as much as a hair falling out of his head or this guy saying a single word to him, then he will be going to visit the Bangkok Hilton for many years for possession of drugs, that or the he can have the plastic bag treatment depending on how angry the cop is on the day.

When the cop finishes sorting this clown, then slip him 5,000 baht, guarantee you that your neighbour won't park or bother you ever again.

I would consider that money well spent, call it insurance ????

Editied, yet still still one incomprehensible sentence.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

Editied, yet still still one incomprehensible sentence.

Thank you for your comment.

So which is it that you suffer from, GAD or OCD or both.

I think the latter, try real hard to move on, life is too short, if you can't, no doubt I will get a reply back from you ????

Edited: Noddle, I like that, very fitting, how are my sentences now ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

Time to go Angry Auntie on his car like the old Thai ladies did here in Bangkok last year because of the cars that continually blocked their gate.  Either that or get the security company to move the car next time and fine the owner for illegal parking.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Guderian said:

Good point, but maybe he's a British accountant or taxman, in which case his year would end on April 5th, 2022.

Absolutely, op should ascertain his employment status in order to place a finite date on this.  If he owns a  business he can also use any date in the year as his 'end' of year'.  Also if he's Thai then that could be the end of 2564  which is a reasonable distance away from a Gregorian perspective and probably nothing too great to concern himself with.

Very confusing and crucial to the situation.