Being told I have one year to live. While based in Thailand.

JeffersLos

14 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Thank you kindly for your replies.

He is from Germany, aged around 30. His partner is a Thai ladyboy.

Apparently a neighbor on the other side of their house had the same issue in the last week.

The police came today and found a bag containing 400 yaba pills under a rock in their garden, the neighbor and wife have been arrested.  

yeah, much more effective than the hammer, without getting your hand full of blood

problem solved, good job ????

Edited by GrandPapillon

10 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If he is farang and you are frightened or incapable of sorting him out yourself, pay a couple of Thais to do the business.

Indeed.

Can only be beneficial to most everything.

One less Farang.

No loss.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

The drugs were found on the good neighbor's property. He is now in jail trying to get bail. 

I'm starting to wonder if you're being deliberately vague to keep the topic going ????

So bad neighbour planted yaba in the garden of good neighbour, to get good neighbour arrested? 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:52 PM, GrandPapillon said:

how patient of you, looks like they walked all over you, I think the hammer on his car would have been more effective ????

The problem with this is you never know who the other person is, how much money he has, etc.. 

If you are gonna do that, better off paying some Thai guys and making sure you are far away by the time they do it. 

If you go and beat him up yourself, or damage his car, or in other words start a war,  depending on who he is and/or how much money he has, it's likely some Thais may show up driving a motorcycle in your driveway and give you some "hot lead"... 

I highly doubt in this desperate COVID times you can't find some random Thais (or even farang) willing to run that "errand" for you in exchange for X amount of money....

Remember this quote by Sun Tzu: 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Do not start an unecessary war with someone you don't know, sometimes it's just better to walk away than to start a war you are not sure you can win. 

As much as wars, insults, and even death threats are frequent in online places like this forum, and to some extent they are fun. The real world is a whole different story, and people get killed daily over the most trivial and stupid of fights, and no matter how tough you think you are, you will ultimately come across someone tougher. So don't become a statistic. 

Same goes for that troubling neighbour, it is only time til he runs into a bigger thug of a neighbout than he himself is, then he may get a nice beating or worse... 

Big fish eats small fish - so don't be a fish.

Edited by eliassfeir
  • Like 2

I am really surprised at the number of posts suggesting either the poster himself or him hiring others, so inflict physical harm to the neighbour.

I suggested rotten prawn juice in the rubber seals for the doors, physically harmless (unless caught doing it). 

However to sanction physical violence makes you no better than the alleged thug himself.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Slighty off topic but in answer to those who say  go to make a report at Police station..

It must be more then 10 years ago  a German  guy who had recently got Divorced from his Thai wife, and the Wife demanded he leave the house as it was in her name ,but he did have a  contract  allowing him to stay in the house (that he paid for}. the German man took her to court  and won the case, she was ordered to leave,        2  months later  the German was shot &  killed in a drive by   shooting, the Police were  looking for motives,  but found none !!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

Exactly what I'm wondering too. So far we have 'bad neighbor' and 'good neighbor'. Maybe 'bad neighbor' hides his drugs in 'good neighbor's' garden to keep himself safe from being arrested. Or bad-neighbor framed good-neighbor for purposes of revenge. Or...the drugs actually did belong to good-neighbor, which makes him NOT a good neighbor after all.

Where are the keyboard detectives normally found here. From a single sentence they often figure out a poster's entire life before calling them an idiot, commanding them to pack their bags and return to their own country, and never let their DNA enter the human gene pool. It seems they should have solved this crime within the first five minutes of the OP.

All this being reflective of the forum's character and worth.

On 9/28/2021 at 12:37 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Personally I would go to the local cop shop, smile, have a nice chat, tell them of the problem and assault and ask the cops if they wouldn't mind to visit you when this guy is home, no doubt a friendly visit to him after that telling this guy that the cop he is talking to is his brother-in-law/very close friend of his neighbour and he mentioned the incident, i.e. car blocking his car getting in/out and the assault, and that if anything happens to him as much as a hair falling out of his head or this guy saying a single word to him, then he will be going to visit the Bangkok Hilton for many years for possession of drugs, that or the he can have the plastic bag treatment depending on how angry the cop is on the day.

When the cop finishes sorting this clown, then slip him 5,000 baht, guarantee you that your neighbour won't park or bother you ever again.

I would consider that money well spent, call it insurance ????

Death threat

Pay 5000 battery

Get him.sorted

On 9/28/2021 at 4:39 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Time to go Angry Auntie on his car like the old Thai ladies did here in Bangkok last year because of the cars that continually blocked their gate.  Either that or get the security company to move the car next time and fine the owner for illegal parking.

Be nice and wash his car.......in break fluid.

CS92pUSWIAIPTcL.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 3:02 AM, bangon04 said:

unless you have read the many stories about immature Thai men with guns or machetes who kill people while drunk to save "face".....

I have been wondering what (if anything) ever happened to the off-duty cop who got into a fight with a French national (Arab), didn't take his beating well and proceeded to shoot the guy dead. Any update on that? Slap on the wrist? Wink and a nod? B500 and a wai?

Farang life cheap.

Edited by Byron Allen Black
typos

4 minutes ago, Byron Allen Black said:

I have been wondering what (if anything) ever happened to the off-duty cop who got into a fight with a French national (Arab), didn't take his beating well and proceeded to shoot the guy dead. Any update on that? Slap on the wrist? Wink and a nod? B500 and a wai?

Farang life cheap.

Where is the farang in your story?

Did you mean 'Kairk life cheap"?

3 minutes ago, Byron Allen Black said:

Farang life cheap.

Well whatever the moral the story is do not get into a physical argument with an armed policeman on duty or off-duty.