Any glass fabricators in the Pattaya area...or at least a good plate-glass shop?

WaveHunter

I need to have a small (25cm x 25cm) flat glass plate fabricated that has a laser etched surface with a very fine octagonal pattern etched on it.  If that's not available then I need the plate coarsely sand-blasted (as coarsely as possible).  Can anybody suggest a local business capable of laser etching glass, or sandblasting?

1 hour ago, bbko said:

Have you tried talking to those kiosk places in the malls that do laser etchings?

Do you know of one in Pattaya?  I found nothing under "laser etching" in Google Maps.  Trying to find things like this in Thailand is always SO challenging LOL!

Edited by WaveHunter

7 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

Do you know of one in Pattaya?  I found nothing under "laser etching" in Google Maps.  Trying to find things like this in Thailand is always SO challenging LOL!

I can't speak for the current kiosk situation, but pre covid I remember walking around Central Mall and seeing those carts that offer laser etchings (IIRC 4th or 5th floor), Central is open now, just walk around.

Edit: After an "exhausting" ???? 90 second google search of "laser etching pattaya" found this facebook business:

May be an image of text that says "TO W HO etching GLaSS DESIGN Pattaya Sigm1989 8308 4912"

Edited by bbko