British Man Caught With Fake Stamps In His Passport

clivemh

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A miss understanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes it was a miss understanding!!!!!!!!! (to quote you) but this coming from someone who has the nic pattaya_girl when you are a male, i think you need to have a good look at yourself, for the time being i will say no more.

yes it was a miss understanding!!!!!!!!! (to quote you) but this coming from someone who has the nic pattaya_girl when you are a male, i think you need to have a good look at yourself, for the time being i will say no more.

Actually, Mr 'Correct'.. I know Pattaya girl very well in person and she is in fact a 100% lady. So you're not 'correct' on that one are you :D

Is that really the best you can come up with? :D :D

And yeahh!! Offering people fake visa's.. Its a misunderstanding.. Like someone else said... 'Is that what they call it these days' :o

I've known Sean pretty well for over 5 years now and he's a very nice guy, I haven't seen him during whats been going on but i wish him the best. whether he was doing dodgy stuff or not i don't know or care.

:o

I with you on this one Dave.

Sean has been a good friend to me over the 6 years that I have known him and by that I dont mean he has ever done anything ileagle for me. No Im not one of his so-called drinking mates either.

At the present time Im not in Thailand but with all of this S-hit being said about him he wasnt on this forum to defend himself and has never been a member of this forum.

So I have just called him from overseas he is in his office and he tells me that all of this was caused by a miss understanding.

So to all of the members who have been flaming him on this forum just let it stop.

Tony

I thought illeagle was a sick bird ! :lol:only trying to lighten things up,. It is common knowledge to us thailand old timers that money can get almost anything in pattaya/thailand in general, .even the thai run visa shops are "at it " its the thai way,. a farang joining in is natural if hes allowed and can supply the goods,.im sure in his defense there there was a hiccup from above and like the vendors selling fake goods a few quid will change hands and its business as usual,. its the thai way,and whether you agree or not we most certainly wont change it and i for one would rather it didnt and end up like the countries we moved from to get away from all the beauocrcy ( i cant spell that, i tried 3 times and gave up ) ! and legislation, so lets all relax and enjoy the los ! Edited by mikethevigoman

Well as requested someone went in to see the guy.{it was me}He seems a nice guy & he explained to me what had gone on.I say gone on because he said it is all finished with.The problem was that a group of russians went on a visa run & then altered the stamps Immigration wanted to see him so he could confirm the date that the russians went .It is over now & the russian addmitted that he had altered the visa stamp himself.So there has been alot of bullshit on this reguarding people saying that they have alot of friends caught up in all this .Oh, he also told me that all of this went on over a month ago.I have no reason to disbeleave what he said .In fact i thought that he seemed like a honest enough bloke.I'm sorry to piss on all the bullshiters parade but thats life when you are a bullshitter .All i will say is that it must be sad to go through life trying to dirty people all the time.Give your heads a wobble & get a life.

Well as requested someone went in to see the guy.{it was me}He seems a nice guy & he explained to me what had gone on.I say gone on because he said it is all finished with.The problem was that a group of russians went on a visa run & then altered the stamps Immigration wanted to see him so he could confirm the date that the russians went .It is over now & the russian addmitted that he had altered the visa stamp himself.So there has been alot of bullshit on this reguarding people saying that they have alot of friends caught up in all this .Oh, he also told me that all of this went on over a month ago.I have no reason to disbeleave what he said .In fact i thought that he seemed like a honest enough bloke.I'm sorry to piss on all the bullshiters parade but thats life when you are a bullshitter .All i will say is that it must be sad to go through life trying to dirty people all the time.Give your heads a wobble & get a life.

Isnt it funny how he offered me a fake Visa though ... And others as Ive heard on here... :o

Actually, Mr 'Correct'.. I know Pattaya girl very well in person and she is in fact a 100% lady. So you're not 'correct' on that one are you :D

Is that really the best you can come up with? :D:D

And yeahh!! Offering people fake visa's.. Its a misunderstanding.. Like someone else said... 'Is that what they call it these days' :o

Personally Meg I've never taken you seriously since you turned up on Thailandfriends about 3 years ago posting some very dubious stories.

Is that really the best you can come up with? :D:D

Personally Meg I've never taken you seriously since you turned up on Thailandfriends about 3 years ago posting some very dubious stories.

I dont tell "dubious stories" .. I actually have a life, and dont remember posts on a forum that someone writes 3 years ago..

What would be the point in lying that Sean has offered me a fake Visa??? I also know someone else who has been offered a fake Visa from him, Are they making up stories, too? And all the other people on here??.. I must be pretty sad if I go around lying about things like this.. Its just not my style..

Whatever I have written 3 years ago must have been pretty interesting for you to remember, or you must be very bored :D

Edited by Meg_ken2003

I just happen to of been blessed with a very good memory, comes in very handy at times.

If you really do have a life Meg then maybe you should start living it a little fuller instead of devoting so much time to bitching about a guy trying to make a living for himself and his family.