Fine dining restaurant hits back with nasty comments after diners leave bad reviews

webfact

Life Rule Dont Ever “Complain”. Damages Your Reputation & Harmony. Make Calm Requests..

Report Factual Deficiencies in Neutral Measured Proportionate Manner.

Encourage Immediate Corrective Action with Please & Thank You.

Personally I struggle to follow my own advice here but thats the standard I aim for………

Fully Agree with Complainants in this case though.

Top Food Dollar Demands Top Food Quality / Service / Qty !

Even a 30 baht Street Meal confers the Rights to the Represented Food …..and not to be Poisoned.

• Like 1

Sadder is the fact that others read and believe non professional reviews of anything.  

Rights to the represented food? Is that part of an official Trades Description act or just a pseudo expression plucked from nowhere? 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:51 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Some of those replies are genius !!!... 

The customer isn’t always right.

Whenever I check TripAdvisor reviews I have to ignore have the comments written by some halfwit complaining the sand is too sandy at Koh Samet, or the Burger was too tall etc, choc-chip cookies too chocolatey etc !

If the the vast majority of reviews received by the restaurant are positive then this could be a case of ’no publicity is bad publicity’....  

But... TripAdvisor reviews always need to be read with a critical eye, many are fake. 

This video shows how a Guy make ‘his garden shed’ (a fake restaurant) a #1 restaurant !!...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8

If I read tripadvisor reviews I only read the 3 star reviews. 1's and 5's tend to be too bitter, or over the top. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:45 AM, mikebell said:

I think his profuse apology was forced out of him under threat of jail/deportation?

If I recall correctly he might have been pleased to be deported, he was being held.