Roi ET immigration

Since every imm. office has their own rules.  Anyone know if Roi Et immigration accepts combi method, money in bank and FTT transfers, for non-o retiremnt extension.  I will try to go there next week to ask in person but would like some prior info.  My extension comes up in November.

Just to add that different offices have different ideas on how they look at income and savings for the combo method (if they accept that method).

Some require more than 50% of the 800,000 total to be income, some look at it the other way. 

Some may want 12 months of income proof to be the same figure every month, some might not.

First question you have to ask them is do they accept the combo' method and then you can ask what do they require in the way of proof.

Another question will be how much do you have to retain in the bank and for how long after they issue the extention.

Edited by overherebc

Yeah I will talk to them in person because over the phone is not my best trait.  Thanks for the info about requirements.  I do have the usual 800,000 baht in the bank but would like to invest some instead of letting it lie dormant in an account.

23 minutes ago, spider1197 said:

Yeah I will talk to them in person because over the phone is not my best trait.  Thanks for the info about requirements.  I do have the usual 800,000 baht in the bank but would like to invest some instead of letting it lie dormant in an account.

Don't know myself but maybe there is somewhere it (800,000 or round up to 1 mil') could be put to make some interest. I think it must be immediately available but that would obviously mean loss of interest etc. Check with your bank, or, maybe someone on TV can advìse.

Edited by overherebc