Female Driver Needed

ZEAK

I am looking for a female driver with car, that would be able to pick my Thai girlfriend up at her apartment and drop her off at the airport, then pick up from airport and return her home. A normal cab ride is 60 Baht one way, and we were giving her previous driver 200 for return trip. Her job is shift work, but a schedule is available one month in advance.

Please PM me with contact details if you can, or know of someone that might be up for the position.

Best,

I'm not volunteering for the position, but I think you may get a more replies if you added a few details. From the cost of the fare, I am guessing she is fairly close to the airport, but where? What times would she need this service? and just for my own curiosity, why not get an ordianary taxi?

I'm not volunteering for the position, but I think you may get a more replies if you added a few details. From the cost of the fare, I am guessing she is fairly close to the airport, but where? What times would she need this service? and just for my own curiosity, why not get an ordianary taxi?

She is just off of Roam Klao Road (sp?), and yes not far from the airport. Her work schedual is shift work, so the times always vary. But notice is given one month in advance.

She has to come back late at night sometimes, like around midnight or so, and is uneasy with getting a ride from stange male Thai men. Her friends with cars all tell her about the latest rape story in BKK and that does not add to her comfort.

For now, some of her saftey actions are;

Try to share a cab with a co-worker

When she gets into the cab, calls her friend and tells them she is in a taxi and what time to be expected.

But still, she feels uneasy so we will try to find a driver, preferably women, that she can use.

Cheers

Perhaps she doesn't want to drive :o

Instead of making suggestions for someone else's life, helpful recommendations might be more in order, and to the OP's taste. :D

Perhaps she doesn't want to drive :o

Instead of making suggestions for someone else's life, helpful recommendations might be more in order, and to the OP's taste. :D

Thanks for that. I agree fully. It never ceases to amaze me that people post when they have nothing positive to contribute.

On another note, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could look to try to find a driver? Thinking about running an add in the Thai papers.

Best,

Also try 02 9114444 - it's a taxi company that is very reliable - any time I have ever booked them, they have always turned up at the right time. They always know where they are going and the cars are new. Mostly men drivers, but occasionally a female .... if you called and talked to them (try and get a man .... there is one female who answers the phone and is useless) then maybe you can arrange a regular female driver. It only costs 20 baht extra on top of the meter.

Also try 02 9114444 - it's a taxi company that is very reliable - any time I have ever booked them, they have always turned up at the right time. They always know where they are going and the cars are new. Mostly men drivers, but occasionally a female .... if you called and talked to them (try and get a man .... there is one female who answers the phone and is useless) then maybe you can arrange a regular female driver. It only costs 20 baht extra on top of the meter.

Much thanks, will jot down the number. But I think we have what we were looking for, a lady from Julie taxi put my GF in touch with another lady driver that lives near the airport and they have come to an arrangement.

Once again TV proves to be a great source of info, many thanks!

ZEAK

:o