TM30 website search window (no results)

Just moved to bkk. Owner struggling with TM30 online entry. I also tried website via smartphone (entering info manually) and laptop (using excel spreadsheet, though there is no column for entry date into country, I was able to add it to table after import and save changes).   

In either case, when i go to search window, it does not show up.   What am I missing?  I did screengrab the entry into the table. But I don't know if it's actually in the sytsem. 

Edited by RoyLee

AFAIK, the web interface still has issues with saving a new entry.

The mobile app is reported to still be successful.

IME, the "search" function, for a previously entered report, does still work with both the web and app.

If you can't find it then I'd assume it was not successfully saved.

You say you tried with the app? But did you complete the process?

No, I used website both times.  When I look in google playstore searching for "TM30", nothing shows up.  When I do a google search, an app called "section 38" appears in search results. However, when I click on it to download app, it says "not available in your country" .  Tried with wifi and phone data.  I'm in bkk currently.  

I had similar problems recently despite having previously done it online with no problem. Got to the site, entered the data, but could nto save it, kept get non-specific error message.

And I too could nto find a TM30 app to download (did nto realize it might be same as "Section38").

Gave up and did it in person.

17 minutes ago, RoyLee said:

No, I used website both times.  When I look in google playstore searching for "TM30", nothing shows up.  When I do a google search, an app called "section 38" appears in search results. However, when I click on it to download app, it says "not available in your country" .  Tried with wifi and phone data.  I'm in bkk currently.  

You need to change your default app store country to Thailand. Can change one time per year.

1 hour ago, tonray said:

You need to change your default app store country to Thailand. Can change one time per year.

Thx. Required thai method of payment.  Seemed to accept DTAC even though I didn't supply details of my pay as you go phone. Need to wait up to 48hrs. A little impatient so might try on gf's phone.

• Like 1

you say you where able to "save changes". Are you sure that the final message was a success message? Some days ago I had troulbes too, but my final message after saving the data was en error-message written in Thai. And consequntley I could not find stored data. the search for stored data never caused wrong data to me yet.

On my post here for my problem someone suggested (too late) that I should have marked the tick box in front of the table where the data are transferred to.

The solution for me was to execute the app for section 38 which I downloaded for my android phone by this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

19 hours ago, RoyLee said:

I think the publisher of the Sec38 app has some geographic limitations on the app/ So you may need to create a new (second) GMail account, while in Thailand (no VPN). Then you should be able to push it to your device or DL it. Many here have this Thai/GMail account just for this purpose.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

The 90-day and eTM6 apps are not similarly restricted.

sec38US.jpg

sec38TH.jpg