COVID-19: How Thailand is using a 'cheap and effective' traditional herbal medicine to treat coronavirus

webfact

12 hours ago, DaveSamutP said:

And, the most likely discrepancy between road deaths in the UK and Thailand is that the Thais have better infrastructure, processes and procedures, so they simply capture far more than does the UK. 

The xenophobic escape route, bring in road deaths.

You will be telling us next an orange is just  an apple in an overcoat.

On 10/10/2021 at 7:08 PM, Cake Monster said:

As with the vaccinations that are given under the skin as opposed to in the Muscle, I await the clinical trial data, and testing Data.

If this Thai Cabbage is so good, why have the Thais not been sending it abroad to ease the burden of finances during the Covid Outbreak.

You can buy it online.  I have seen it being sold on eBay.

14 hours ago, placeholder said:

several keys including the "p" are no longer functional on my keyboard. Occasionally I forget to paste them in or heed the autocorrection feature.  Hence "eole" and "grou"

The comment should have read

"Well, those who are vaccinated with 1 inoculation are listed as such. But you're right, obviously people in that group will be far more likely to come down with symptoms. As will, on average, those who are vaccinated twice but still in the latency period."

My "p" key needs extra pressure to work.

They should market it to the anti-vaxxers in the US. They reject safe and effective vaccines but are happy to pay through the nose for dubious "theraputics". All thanks to ex Soviet foreign propaganda. 

you don't need ex soviet foreign propaganda, that is so yesterday, today Putin can buy a US president

18 hours ago, placeholder said:

several keys including the "p" are no longer functional on my keyboard. Occasionally I forget to paste them in or heed the autocorrection feature.  Hence "eole" and "grou"

The comment should have read

"Well, those who are vaccinated with 1 inoculation are listed as such. But you're right, obviously people in that group will be far more likely to come down with symptoms. As will, on average, those who are vaccinated twice but still in the latency period."

3 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

My "p" key needs extra pressure to work.

... if you're on Windows machines the shortcut 'Ctrl+WIN+O' opens the on-screen keyboard which is rather handy in these cases ... as long as it's not the 'O' key that's croaking ...