Family offer to sell their eyes and kidneys after trusting policeman and his wife

webfact

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Very sad. The banks here don't help people

The banks are not responsible for the decisions this person made. Banks are also not known as charitable institutions, they are here to make money.

19 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Take the tractor back, sell it and what’s left over can surely be paid off without having to sell body parts! 

a seven year old tractor, unless regularly serviced at a dealer's and responsibly used, is worth next to nothing!

4 hours ago, KKr said:

a seven year old tractor, unless regularly serviced at a dealer's and responsibly used, is worth next to nothing!

Are you in the business or was that just a guess? Tractors are built to withstand a lot, just because the paint doesn’t look that good anymore after seven years doesn’t mean that it doesn’t function properly anymore. I grew up in a rural area and essentially all the tractors the farmers around us used were already decades old and they didn’t do a lot of maintenance on them either. They just keep running. I have no idea where the prices are at, though, but you will get some money for it and why let that POS continue to use it when it doesn’t pay for it? I’d take the tractor our of principal! 

9 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Are you in the business or was that just a guess? Tractors are built to withstand a lot, just because the paint doesn’t look that good anymore after seven years doesn’t mean that it doesn’t function properly anymore. I grew up in a rural area and essentially all the tractors the farmers around us used were already decades old and they didn’t do a lot of maintenance on them either. They just keep running. I have no idea where the prices are at, though, but you will get some money for it and why let that POS continue to use it when it doesn’t pay for it? I’d take the tractor our of principal! 

All of that appears to be in the hands of the bank concerned now.

On 10/15/2021 at 10:17 AM, The Hammer2021 said:

Go to India or Dubai

They are still illegals. And when something is illegal, the middle man gets 98% and real donor gets 2%. I want a legal system where healthy person can register for sale with declare prices under government regulations. Buyer can purchase based on auction type or outright sale just like ebay. Ebay of organs. I think it is done in Iran only but the donor/recipient must be Iranian citizens only.

Edited by CartagenaWarlock